Jade Global helps a famed Job search engine & reviews platform with their SalesCloud, CPQ, NetSuite ERP Support, and Development, bringing them Scalability and Customizable Architecture & Quote creation velocity increase by 23%
About the Client
Glassdoor holds a growing database of more than 8 million company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos, and more. Unlike other job sites, all of this information is entirely shared by those who know a company best - the employees. Glassdoor is headquartered in Mill Valley, California, and was founded in 2007.
- OOTB functionality did not meet specific business requirements.
- Product structure changed over and over during the design phase as offerings evolved.
- Business testing was completed in delay compared to the development cycle; hence the business signoffs were delayed.
- Scoping, timeline, and effort estimations were changed due to evolving business requirement and changing product structure.
- Tip toed around downstream systems.
- Development Sprint started before the requirements were frozen.
- Knowledge transfer to Sales Reps was demanding, and a large amount of work for Sales Ops.