Jade Global helps a famed Job search engine & reviews platform with their SalesCloud, CPQ, NetSuite ERP Support, and Development, bringing them Scalability and Customizable Architecture & Quote creation velocity increase by 23%
About the Client
Glassdoor holds a growing database of more than 8 million company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos, and more. Unlike other job sites, all of this information is entirely shared by those who know a company best - the employees. Glassdoor is headquartered in Mill Valley, California, and was founded in 2007.
- A guided selling process for Reps
- Decrease in booking errors and increase in productivity
- Faster, Cost-effective, and less maintenance platform
- Scalability and Customizable Architecture to deal with future needs or Technology upgrade
- Quote creation velocity increased by 23%
- Faster Approval for quote processes
- Implement Steelbrick CPQ (Salesforce CPQ) as the primary tool for the Quoting and Product Configuration, discounting, and approval processes in the Sales process
- Support project lifecycle activities, including Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment
- Configure Products Bundles in SteelBrick based on business needs
- An adaptable configuration of validation and pricing rules to prevent booking errors
Business testing was completed in delay compared to the development cycle; hence the business signoffs were delayed.
Scoping, timeline, and effort estimations were changed due to evolving business requirement and changing product structure.
Knowledge transfer to Sales Reps was demanding, and a large amount of work for Sales Ops.
Product structure changed over and over during the design phase as offerings evolved.