Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) upgrade projects significantly impact a company’s resources, including business and IT. If your company has plans to remain in the Oracle EBS environment for the foreseeable future, it is worth considering an upgrade to the latest version. This is critical to keep the total cost of ownership (TCO) low and to implement the latest innovations for your company.
Propero is an automated upgrade solution created by Jade Global to perform EBS upgrades in the most efficient way possible. Propero significantly reduces the time and efforts associated with upgrading the traditional Oracle EBS R12 to the latest release.
Propero Covers Both Technical and Functional Upgrades Involving Business Transformation
- New Features : There are many new features in Oracle EBS R12. With Propero, business users can view a concise list of the latest features, functionalities, and changes in R12 segregated by module and track by going to the change management tab.
- Change Management :Structured change management processes ultimately drive user adoption and acceptance, which is critical for implementation success. The reusable documentation available in Propero (delta training, plans, test cases segregated by module and type, etc.) serves as great assets for developing a change management plan tailored to the customer environment.
- Governance Impact : It can be challenging to manually identify the multiple changes in Oracle EBS menus, functions and responsibilities. Propero identifies the changes in the SOX procedures in an accelerated fashion. It also includes a feature to identify all changes in the customer-specific environment between two instances, which minimizes errors and accelerates post-configuration validation.
- Code Extractor : This feature is used for the assessment phase. Propero extracts all custom codes at the database and operating system level from your EBS environment and makes them available for the CEMLI and Environment impact analysis.
- Impact Analyzer : The extracted code is imported into the impact analyzer using the code extractor in Propero. The impact analysis engine performs a detailed impact analysis and a quick view of impacted objects.
- Impact Drilldown : This reporting feature of Propero provides further drill down of impacted objects with suggested resolutions and various analytics on the custom objects, including grouping by object type, track, and details. It also provides environment details.
- Object Repository : This is a library of changes by version for all standard objects, by module and track. It provides a reference for developers to make changes in the code and accelerate the testing.
- Automation Toolkit : This is a repository of multiple reusable automations to help you improve user productivity by eliminating manual tasks