About the Client
The client empowers managed services providers (MSPs) to help small and medium enterprises navigate the digital evolution. With a flexible technology platform and powerful integrations, they make it easy for MSPs to monitor, manage, and protect their end customer systems, data, and networks. Their growing portfolio of security, automation, and backup and recovery solutions is built for IT services management professionals. The client simplifies complex ecosystems and enables customers to solve their most pressing challenges. They provide extensive, proactive support—through enriching partner programs, hands-on training, and growth resources—to help MSPs deliver exceptional value and achieve success at scale.
The Business Benefits:
- Improved user experience & provided effective production support
- 16*5 support model from offshore helped cut the cost of support operation
- SLA achievement rate of 98% or higher for all issues
- Improved business confidence in IT
- Proactive alert mechanism for all integration touch points with peripheral systems and improvement in error handling mechanism
The client was looking for a support provider to manage their Boomi infrastructure including, providing day to day support for basic troubleshooting and Incident Response, Monitor Boomi Production Environment, Support Snowflake/Matillion/Tableau as well as Support NetSuite.
- 16*5 support requirement for global users (US, EMEA)
- Application & infra support - Integration Transaction Monitoring, NetSuite Support, month-end support
- Support on process deployments & configurations
Customer base in different countries required round-the-clock support
Complex client specific operations causing processing errors
IT Management and IT team involved heavily in day-to-day support and unable to focus on strategic projects
“I want to thank you all again for the great job on the Netsuite upgrade. From my perspective things went super from the testing all the way through to a seamless go live. Your efforts and results are much appreciated."
Eric Harper, Sr. Director – Business Applications and Data Management