Client - Riverbed Technology, Inc
Industry - Information Technology
About the client
Riverbed Technology, Inc. is an American Information Technology company focused on network performance monitoring, application performance management, edge computing, Wi-Fi, and wide area networks (WANs). Founded in 2002, the company has served more than 30,000 customers including those on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Meticulous planning and execution went into this 6 week assessment. Jade Global’s team of strong Oracle Cloud SMEs and PM collaborated closely with various IT and Business stakeholders and performed 360 degree review including the high level fit gap analysis of the existing Oracle footprint vis-à-vis the functionality in the Cloud and operational readiness. Jade experts were able to highlight some of the key business process enhancements available in the cloud. In the process they generated a positive buzz within the Customer ABS business base. The assessment team did a great job in providing a comprehensive view and implementations options. They delivered way beyond my initial expectations.
- Senior Director, IT, Riverbed
- More than 10 years of IT Business Applications systems – Requires time and patience to make changes impacting “Go to Market”
- User Experience is challenging
- Non-standard and customized business processes taking too long for teams to ramp up and be productive
- Multiple systems with complex integrations are challenging to maintain
- Constant demand of new functionality, difficult to keep up