Reduce Time, Risk and Money Involved while Upgrading to Oracle Cloud
Are you looking for an assessment strategy for cloud implementation that can manage uncertainty and successfully move to the cloud? Would you like to have a well-designed approach for moving to the cloud with managed risk, controlled cost, and one that is aligned to your business goals? Jade offers a comprehensive cloud assessment service that includes all aspects of your cloud implementation to eliminate uncertainties and to deliver a successful cloud strategy.
If you are upgrading your on-prem solution, you may have already evaluated Oracle Cloud or a "Cloud First" strategy. Today, Oracle Cloud products lead the space and continue to add market-leading benefits and functionalities with each release, and all new releases and capabilities are included in our subscription model. Oracle Cloud gives you an unmatched competitive advantage and can be a winning proposition for most of your organizational needs. It is powered by features such as reporting, AI, a modern user experience, and several integrated applications, including Planning and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Jade can significantly reduce the time, risk, and money involved in upgrading to Oracle Cloud with our Cloud 360 Assessment.
We deploy a 4-step assessment approach: Initiate, Discovery, Validate, and Deliver.
- A comprehensive cloud assessment service covers all the tracks – End-State View, Business Processes, Oracle Cloud Products Associated, Technical Architecture, Reporting Considerations, Customization/Extensions, and Cloud Operational Readiness.
- Thoughtful considerations and collaboration with Business and IT teams resulting in aligned objectives.
- A detailed report indicating your organization’s core business requirement details and how a cloud path will meet those requirements
- Wherever possible, the implementation path is preferably broken into multiple phases to ensure a quicker ROI instead of a disruptive “big bang” approach.
In road mapping services, we team with your organization to review your primary business needs, with a particular focus on the consolidation of business applications and the reduction of total cost of ownership. In the case of Oracle, for example, not all products in the Oracle Cloud are at the same level of maturity. The roadmap will take into consideration your use of on-premises and cloud applications and your need for integration. Your core business needs are reviewed, which includes consolidation of business applications and reduction of the TOC through accelerated actionable roadmaps.
In most cases, the roadmap will recommend a phased approach to cloud migration.
Application Mapping and Sizing
Our cloud assessment services map business applications required in the cloud and help size the Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) applications, including connections, CPUs, and other elements with the help of Oracle to determine the right subscription pricing for your organization.
The Cloud journeys can be tricky and may introduce some element of uncertainty unless handled by experts. Our teams are specialized across a wide spectrum, including Cloud Assessment Services and Cloud 360.
Assessment, Oracle Cloud, and Oracle Cloud 360 Assessment
There are many roles that can be easily repurposed to the Cloud, including application administrators, technical team members, and business analysts. Our teams collaborate with you to create a comprehensive operational readiness strategy, including change management and training.
The architecture is optimized at the critical aspects of both end points as well as intermediate states. We create the solution in a way that it constitutes applications, integrations, reporting, and customizations needs, as well as providing minimal redundancy in business processes.
Proof of Concept (POC) and Demo Services
As business and IT users like to see things in action, we work in partnership with Oracle to provide demonstrations tailored to your needs.
Application Mapping and Sizing
We map your business applications required in cloud and help size the PaaS applications including connections, CPUs etc. with the help of Oracle to determine the right subscription pricing.
The Cloud may introduce some element of fear and uncertainty within your organization. There are many roles which can be easily repurposed to Cloud including application administrators, technical team members and business analysts.
POC and Demo Services
We understand that Business and IT users like to see things in action before committing. We work in partnership with Oracle to provide demos tailored to your needs.
Both end and intermediate states of your final solution design are critical to visualize and architect to ensure the solution will work.
Not all products in Oracle Cloud are at the same level of maturity. We understand your footprint as it relates to cloud applications and integrations. We review your core business needs.
Oracle Platinum and Cloud Select Partner with Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) Certification
- Over 600+ Oracle consultants
- Over 140+ Oracle & NetSuite Cloud Implementations
- Expertise in Retail, Manufacturing, Financial Services and Professional Services industries
Why should you choose Jade?
- We invest in a solid foundation to mitigate cost and timeline risks
- We eliminate uncertainty in your cloud migration
- Subject matter experts with several years of cloud experience driving assessment projects
- Best practices in roadmap development without adding redundant business processes and steps
- Proven assessment and implementation methodologies
- Prebuilt automated solutions to aid in assessment to keep a fact-based approach
Jade latest solutions, success stories, and visions for the future. Explore our insights to discover trends, capabilities, and industry approaches that will transform your business and deliver a fresh perspective.
Request for services
Find out more about how we can help your organization navigate its next. Let us know your areas of interest so that we can serve you better.