Reduce Time, Risk and Money Involved while Upgrading to Oracle Cloud
Digitization and Cloud Enablement go hand in hand. While Cloud offers very compelling business ROI, it is often rushed into without due diligence. Jade Global offers a comprehensive assessment strategy that includes all aspects of Cloud implementation to eliminate or reduce any uncertainty and prepare your organization to successfully move to Cloud. At the end of this assessment, you will have a practical path that is aligned to your business goals.
If you are upgrading your on-prem solution or looking to implement something new, you may have already evaluated Oracle Cloud or a "Cloud First" strategy.
Oracle Cloud products have matured significantly and continue to add more functionalities with each release. All new releases and capabilities are included in our subscription model. Now is a good time for businesses to assess their organizational needs to implement process standardization and lower infrastructure costs.
With so many advanced capabilities Oracle Cloud can be suitable for most organizational needs. It is powered by features such as reporting, AI, a modern user experience and several integrated applications including Planning and PLM.
Jade Global can cut the time, risk and money involved in upgrading to Oracle Cloud with our Cloud 360 Assessment.
Our Oracle SMEs have expertise both on Oracle EBS and Cloud drive with different stakeholders. We use our toolkits including Propero™ to evaluate your Oracle EBS environment, current set of modules, and customizations. We have several templates if you are working on other ERP Solutions including Peoplesoft or JD Edwards. Jade deploys a 4-step assessment approach: Initiate, Discovery, Validate and Deliver. This includes the following:
- A comprehensive assessment covering all the tracks – End State View, Business Processes, Oracle Cloud Products Associated, Technical Architecture, Reporting Considerations, Customization/Extensions, and Cloud Operational Readiness
- Thoughtful considerations and collaboration with your Business and IT teams to align objectives
- A detailed report indicating your organization’s core business requirements and how a cloud path will meet those requirements
- The implementation path will be broken down into multiple phases to ensure quicker ROI and avoid disruptive “big bang” approaches whenever possible
Oracle Platinum and Cloud Select Partner with Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) Certification
- Over 300 Oracle consultants throughout North America
- 40+ Oracle Cloud Implementations and 80+ Oracle Upgrade Projects
- Expertise in Retail, Manufacturing, Financial Services and Professional Services industries
Why should you choose Jade Global?
- We invest in a solid foundation to mitigate cost and timeline risks
- We eliminate uncertainty in your cloud migration
- Subject matter experts with several years of cloud experience driving assessment projects
- Best practices in roadmap development without adding redundant business processes and steps
- Proven assessment and implementation methodologies
- Prebuilt automated solutions to aid in assessment to keep a fact-based approach
Jade Global’s latest solutions, success stories, and visions for the future. Explore our insights to discover trends, capabilities, and industry approaches that will transform your business and deliver a fresh perspective.
(We) are happy to recommend Jade global for the high-quality services they provided during our ERP cloud implementation. Jade Global helped us implement Oracle Cloud ERP finance, procurement, and supply chain processes for multiple international entities. They also helped us automate the patch testing. We are delighted with the Jade team's commitment, implementation approach and solution, and project management. Jade Global is also supporting our applications for the last 2 years and delivered many improvements in the system. Therefore, we recommend Jade Global for your Oracle Cloud ERP implementation.
A Leading Precision Oncology Company