About the Client
Industrial Alliance is a Canadian insurance company with a diversified business ranging from wealth management to group pensions. It is a major player in the Canadian market where it serves three million people across the country and ranks fourth among insurance companies. In 2010, Industrial Alliance listed in Forbes Magazine's "Global 2000" list of companies.
- The current enterprise reporting application is out of support
- The current IT team is unaware of standard practices to be followed to maintain Oracle BI
- OBIEE Integration with EBS-SSO is not in place
- Add Localization in OBIEE 12c
- Performance of few key reports
- Assess and implement the best practice on Security Framework
As the orientation architect for the accounting domain at IA, I can let you know that we appreciate the professionalism of your team and your company. I know there were a few issues but Jade Global acted as a partner and not only as a supplier for this first endeavour with IA. From my understanding, our team is pleased with this collaboration and the flexibility of everyone involved to make this project a success.