About the Client
Save-A-Lot Food Stores Ltd. is an American discount grocery store chain headquartered within Greater St. Louis in the inner ring suburb of St. Ann, Missouri. Founded in 1977, Save A Lot is one of the nation’s leading extreme value, carefully selected assortment grocers. With over 1,000 neighborhood stores across 36 states in the United States with over $4 billion in annual sales, it remains true to the mission of adding unmatched value to the local communities.
Customers enjoy significant savings compared to traditional grocery stores on great-tasting, high-quality private label brands, national brand products, USDA-inspected meat, farm-fresh fruits and vegetables, and other non-food items.
- Oracle Financials Cloud
- Oracle Procurement Cloud
- Boomi Integration Platform
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Oracle Business Process Management
- Implementation of a robust solution for Invoice Processing.
- You are minimizing the complexity in the dispensation of Invoice Accounting.
- Avoid delay in settlements to the Vendors.
- Avoid any manual interventions and follow-ups.
- Self-Service Dashboard and Reporting to enable visibility of the real-time status
Complex client specific operations causing processing errors
Manual remediation introduces time delay in Payment, impacting business reputation
Account Reporting and Forecasting to management was inaccurate
No real-time visibility into the error-prone process.
Dependency on multiple teams, including business and IT, for a manual fix.
We have now completed the personalization of the Invoice Coding workflow in production; this is an excellent job done by the (Jade Global) IT team. Thank you, guys. You can now see the invoice’s coding status without running any report.
Joshua Idowu, Finance Manager, Save-A-Lot Food Stores Ltd.