Case Study Overview
Oracle Fusion Cloud Implementation with Key business process integration automation using Boomi.
Industry: Hi-Tech – Digital security (digital threat protection platform)
About the Client
Aura is a technology company dedicated to simplifying digital security for consumers. Aura was formed in 2019 backed by premier investors WndrCo and General Catalyst to combine businesses with Intersections Inc. They created a unified digital threat protection platform that unites best-in-class privacy and identity and security products under the Aura brand. In 2020, Pango was added to the Aura portfolio. Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world with adaptive technology and more than 450 incredible employees located globally across multiple locations.
Products & Services
- Identity Guard
- Hotspot Shield VPN
- Privacy products - FigLeaf, PrivacyMate,
- Technology services - Intrusta antivirus
- Upscale business process to use Oracle Cloud
- AR automation, Integration with Zuora billing and Legacy billing platforms
- Automated customer payments creation and application using lockbox
- Multi-layered approval matrix for P2P approval for a variety of business scenarios
- End to end integration for AR business process using Dell Boomi
- Integration with ADP and Expensify
- Bank integrations – ACH, Positive Pay, Bank statements
Multiple ERPs and different business processes delays period close and management reporting
High volume transactions and scattered legacy business processes for receivable
Manual customer payment (AR receipts) application with high volume transactions
Manually deferring and recognizing revenue was tedious and time-consuming
Fixed assets, depreciation and amortizations maintained manually in spreadsheets
Common/ unified/ standard accounting processes using a single ERP (Oracle Fusion Cloud Application) to ensure prompt monthly financial close and management reporting. Automated transactions booking and its auto-accounting for high volume AR transactions (AR invoices, Debit memos, Receipts) eliminated manual interventions, saving user time and effort. Oracle Fusion AR Revenue recognition engine ensure accurate revenue deferral and resultant revenue recognition and reporting. Robust multi-layered P2P transactions approval to ensure legitimate buying and expenditure. Implementing the Oracle Fixed Assets module ensures end-to-end integrated flow with AP and GL for asset addition and depreciation. Employee repository and payroll payments in sync with ADP and Expensify.
- Implemented Oracle Fusion application with a unified business process across all the businesses
- Automated AR transactions and receipt integration using Dell Boomi as middleware.
- Automated bank integration with different banks
- Complex approval matrix for P2P transactions
- Integrated ADP employee data and payroll transactions
- Integrated Expensify for employee expenses