Case Study Overview
Oracle Fusion Cloud Implementation with Key business process integration automation using Boomi.
About the Client
Aura is a technology company dedicated to simplifying digital security for consumers. Aura was formed in 2019 backed by premier investors WndrCo and General Catalyst to combine businesses with Intersections Inc. They created a unified digital threat protection platform that unites best-in-class privacy and identity and security products under the Aura brand. In 2020, Pango was added to the Aura portfolio. Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world with adaptive technology and more than 450 incredible employees located globally across multiple locations.
Industry: Hi-Tech – Digital security (digital threat protection platform)
- Multiple ERPs and different business processes delays period close and management reporting
- High volume transactions and scattered legacy business processes for receivable
- Manual customer payment (AR receipts) application with high volume transactions
- Manually deferring and recognizing revenue was tedious and time-consuming
- Manual treasury/ banking operations were time-consuming
- Fixed assets, depreciation and amortizations maintained manually in spreadsheets
- How to print checks when key users are working from home (out of Aura network)
- Everyone (user and implementation team) was working remotely from home.