About the Client
Infoblox leads the way to Next Level Networking with its Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services.
It brings cutting-edge, SaaS-based cybersecurity and DDI solutions for enhanced reliability and automation to cloud and hybrid systems, with a single pane of glass for better network management and customer experience.
Next-level cybersecurity helps enterprises in any industry protect against the rising flood of cyberattacks, leveraging 14 billion threat indicators, and 30 plus API security integrations.
Network Infrastructure Control, DNS, Network Infrastructure Automation, DHCP, Network Configuration Management, IP Address Management, Network Change Management, Elastic Networks, Network Optimization for Virtualization, Enterprise Security, Cybersecurity, Security, DNS Security, DHCP, IPAM, Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, Infrastructure Protection, Data Protection, Malware Mitigation, Threat Containment, Threat Intelligence, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Network & Security Integration, Network Automation, Network Security, Cybersecurity Ecosystem, Cybersecurity Integration, and Cloud.
- Quick and rapid ITSM implementation following industry best practices
- Users authentication via Okta Single Sign-on
- An intuitive and straightforward self-service portal that would encourage users to submit tickets
- Simple forms for reporting issues or requesting a general service
- A defined list of categories/subcategories for incidents and requests Detailed workflow for applications access & enhancement request
- Automatic routing of tickets
- Industry best practices followed SLAs
- Implement the following integrations with ServiceNow
- Logic Monitor
- Crowd strike
- VersionOne(Jira clone)
The inability of the customer to articulate their existing process
Delayed design sign-off because key data columns kept changing
UAT was performed on development instance as there was no Test instance
The Business Benefits
- Quick and rapid ITSM Implementation
- Implementation follows best practices and standards
- Improved user experience and satisfaction
- Robust and scalable solution for future expansion
- Less manual work for agents and more automation within the system
The Business Benefits
Jade Global provides a pre-configured ITSM package called JadeRightStart.
JadeRightStart is a proven rapid implementation approach based on industry best practices that lays the foundation for ITIL processes across the organization.
This pre-configured package includes the following which could meet Infoblox requirements and challenges
- Both BI and Discoverer upgrade will help EPCOR Leverage the next-gen integration and analytics capabilities offered by the latest Oracle BI platform and solutions
- Mitigation of risk of legacy integration tools with limited product life cycle by decommissioning Informatica ETL tool
- Mitigation of risk associated with an obsolete version of BI Apps 22.214.171.124 and Discoverer 11g
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) investment as E-LT of choice for future integrations with third-party systems and Big Data