About the Client
The company is based out of Delaware, and it was founded in 1995. The organization has acquired multiple companies, thus expanding its range of products and services. The company's products and services are Data Processing Units, Infrastructure Processors, Security Solutions, Networking, Storage, etc.
Jade Global’s Managed Services and advisory engagement provided a cost effective solution with business alignment, standardized and global delivery model, value add support with automation at the core.
The client was able to significantly reduce the application outages by deploying automation based pre-emptive monitoring of applications transactions across all domains, proactive issue detection and issue resolution/workaround steps to facilitate continued operations.
They were able accelerate innovation and simplify problem management by implementing standard framework and auto ticket creation rules. Overall this significantly reduced outage duration, lowered support spend and facilitated adoption of technological innovations for better month-end close support by Jade Global team.
- Reduction in outage as a result of backend assessment and implementation of quick wins
- Consolidated support & enhancements, with increased bandwidth Quarteron Quarter to drive more enhancements
- Streamlined framework for continuous improvement with a tracible metric for improvements provided to business
The client had various requirements, and they needed global support for different business processes; Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, and Design to Build being one of the diverse services.
Other Requirements Included:
- Global Support
- Business Process – Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Design to Build
- Technology - Oracle ERP, BI& Analytics, Salesforce, Agile PLM, Model N, ServiceNow
- Backend Systems Performance Assessment and Advisory
- Analytics Assessment and roadmap