Client - Electronics for Imaging (EFI)
Industry - Computer Software
About the Client
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with its award-winning technologies for the manufacturing of signage, packaging, textiles, ceramic tiles and personalized documents. Over one-third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today are EFI products. Founded in 1989 and based in Fremont, California, EFI has 50 offices globally.
Solution- JadeConnect Integration Between ServiceNow and JIRA
EFI was working with Oracle and Jira Software for Project Tracking prior to meeting Jade Global. The EFI IT team was looking to standardize processes with ServiceNow. The company reached out to Jade Global for consolidating its three systems. Jade Global automated the entire process flow between Jira and ServiceNow using the JadeConnect integration solution.
Jade Global established a two-way connection between ServiceNow and Jira. Transactions were automated to reduce the manual work required by support teams, and a scheduler automatically scanned Jira to bring in tickets to ServiceNow.
As a result, EFI has the ability to view details of Jira issues from within the ServiceNow request. Project teams and IT teams are able to work seamlessly on change management process. Tickets are automatically closed and resolved in Jira with fast response times.
- EFI required an integrated and efficient way for its support teams to capture and manage issues and change requests from JIRA projects across multiple locations
- Automatic conversion of JIRA enhancement requests to ServiceNow change requests
- Automatic, two-way status and documentation updates between JIRA and ServiceNow
- Globally distributed teams
- Multiple projects running on JIRA
- Manual work required to bring JIRA tickets into ServiceNow
- Support teams did not receive project information in a streamlined manner and as per ITIL best practices
- Streamlined automated transactions between JIRA and ServiceNow
- End-users can continue working in platforms they are most comfortable in without switching to a new platform
- Robust error handling
About Jade Global
Jade Global provides enterprise business application implementations, integrations, software product engineering, Cloud services, technology advisory, testing, and managed services. We are headquartered in San Jose, California with U.S offices in Philadelphia, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego and Atlanta. Jade Global is an Oracle Platinum Cloud Select partner, Salesforce Silver Partner, ServiceNow Silver partner and Microsoft Gold partner. We have additional strategic partnerships with Zuora, Dell Boomi, NetSuite, and Tableau. Jade is a member of the Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementor (CEI) Program and has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000.