Client - Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco (FHLBank San Francisco)
Industry - Banking
About the Client
FHLBank San Francisco is a member-driven cooperative, wholesale bank that helps local lenders in Arizona, California and Nevada by providing competitively priced credit products and services. FHLBank operates as an independent corporation and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
I wanted to thank you very much for the hard work and time you put into our last project. It’s always a pleasure working with you on these integration initiatives. Jade Global listened to our requirements to develop a solution that met our exact needs. I really appreciate your willingness to be flexible and exceed expectations when making changes/fixes/enhancements. I look forward to working with you on future projects.
-FHLBank Project Manager
JadeConnect Solution Integrates Symantec DLP with ServiceNow
Jade Global created a two-way connection and integration between ServiceNow and Symantec DLP using its JadeConnect solution. With a combination of on-site and offshore support, Jade Global created processes and solutions based around business requirements.
Jade Global synchronized DLP alerts to ServiceNow as incidents and created a scheduler to automatically scan the alerts. Email approvals were configured so that FHLBank managers can promptly respond and approve incidents. Once approved, quarantined communications are automatically released and the DLP alerts auto-close.
- Efficiently track DLP alerts that protect confidential company data from being downloaded, copied and transmitted
- Solution should scale to high number of DLP incidents created on a daily basis
- Easy management of DLP incidents
- Inability to effectively manage incidents in DLP due to limited tracking capabilities
- No built-in automation or approval mechanism to resolve incidents
- Regular manual monitoring of DLP alerts required
- Multiple manual touchpoints
- Security team and IT team disconnect
As a result of the integration, there was significant reduction in manual efforts. FHLBank can now monitor Symantec DLP alerts in real-time. The company experienced reduced time to resolve security incidents and 100% automation of security incident tracking and resolution. The integration has enabled the business to focus on new projects involving monitoring of unwanted security breaches and online activities against company policies in real-time.
- Seamless automated transactions between Symantec DLP and ServiceNow
- No manual monitoring of Symantec DLP alerts required
- Easy email approvals by manager
- Easy-to-use UI
- Reports and Dashboard available to monitor the system
About Jade Global
Jade Global provides enterprise business application implementations, integrations, software product engineering, Cloud services, technology advisory, testing, and managed services. We are headquartered in San Jose, California with U.S offices in Philadelphia, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego and Atlanta. Jade Global is an Oracle Platinum Cloud Select partner, Salesforce Silver Partner, ServiceNow Silver partner and Microsoft Gold partner. We have additional strategic partnerships with Zuora, Dell Boomi, NetSuite, and Tableau. Jade is a member of the Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementor (CEI) Program and has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000.