This Commercial Cleaning Services company now has a ServiceNow platform with improved user experience, better visibility, and is stable and scalable for future enhancements, with Jade Global’s help.
About the Client
Flagship revolutionizes commercial cleaning services by emphasizing the importance of putting customers first. They offer Integrated Facilities Management and combinations of facilities services, including janitorial, engineering, culinary & maintenance services, for large-scale companies throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Flagship Facility Services is a single source for every need of just about every type of facility. Expert Janitorial keeps buildings clean, spotless, healthy, and productive.
Their PUREClean's four-pronged approach flexes with any facility operations during this COVID-19 challenge and beyond.
- OOTB functionality did not meet specific business requirements
- Custom and complex development for certain business requirements
- Adhoc urgent requirements while doing development of projects
- Requirements keep on changing in the UAT phase
- Stringent timelines to meet the deployment deadline
- Multiple sprints involving different components going live at the same time
Flagship had been using ServiceNow for IT ticket management for a couple of years. But they were facing multiple challenges with using the implemented system. Apart from IT, they were looking to expand ServiceNow at the enterprise level, e.g., Human Resources, Payroll, Marketing, etc.
Jade Global re-evaluated its implementation and provided the best practice recommendations.
Thanks to you the Jade Global team for helping get multiple projects out the door on a short deadline. It has opened up the value of the NOW (platform) and that we can deliver on time—a massive win for us as a team.
- Mitul Patel, IT Director, Flagship Facility Services