About the Client
Founded in 2003, the customer delivers Actionable Network Intelligence to enterprise, government, and service provider customers around the globe. They provide network control, automation, and domain name system (DNS) solutions that ensure continuous, secure operations of network services. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with additional locations in Tacoma, Washington, and Annapolis, Maryland. Employee count is approximately 1,000 and annual net revenue for fiscal 2016 was reported at $358.3 million.
- Oracle EBS 126.96.36.199, Cloud ERP
- Financials, Manufacturing, Supply Chain
- Custom Data Warehouse
- Oracle RightNow – Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com – Sales Cloud, Marketing cloud, Apttus
- Strong requirement to free up budget for strategic projects – Migration to Oracle Cloud, re-implementing Salesforce etc.
- Vendor Management Overhead - Large overhead due to managing independent contractors from 10+ vendors
- IT Management and IT team involved heavily in day-to-day support, and unable to focus on strategic projects
- Reactive support - End user dissatisfaction
Strong requirement to free up budget for strategic projects – Migration to Oracle Cloud, re-implementing Salesforce etc.
Vendor Management Overhead - Large overhead due to managing independent contractors from 10+ vendors
IT Management and IT team involved heavily in day-to-day support, and unable to focus on strategic projects
What started off as a four-man team looking at managed services support for Oracle ERP, quickly grew to 40 individuals per month deployed by Jade Global. The customer added financial reporting, CPQ and other business operations to its scope. Jade Global brought in skilled consultants and SME’s as needed, ramping up or down as dictated. Issues around the management of the 15-20 niche services vendors faded away. Together, Jade Global and the customer broke silos and developed a more holistic approach. They worked on team building and integration as complete business application management shifted to Jade Global.
- Overall IT spend on support and development of maintaining existing applications reduced by 30% in year 1 (Approximately $700k in savings)
- Ongoing reduction in support from year 2 by productivity improvements (approximately 10% YOY)
- EBS Support - Stabilized application support enabled focus on transforming EBS footprint to Cloud
- AMS support for all EBS modules (Financials/SCM), Hyperion, SFDC CRM
- Efficient DBA Support (24x7)
- Improved exception handling
- 16x5 operation support, 24x7 P1 support outside business hours
- Problem management to reduce reoccurring issues brought backlog down by 50%
- Created operation manual - runbooks to remove redundancies in support model and reduce people dependency
- Streamlined Order-to-Cash process, reducing shipping and logistics issues
Jade Global compliments our IT team and they are now part of the system. Together we deliver exactly what the business needs.