Jade Global provided seamless help and support for DropBox’s ServiceNow partner in building a strong and prolific service catalog, implementation of problem, incident, risk and knowledge management, and performed ServiceNow enhancements for OOTB features and better integrations.
About the Client
Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
Dropbox brings files together in one central place by creating a particular folder on the user's computer. These folders' contents are synchronized to Dropbox's servers and to other computers and devices where the user has installed Dropbox, keeping the same files up to date on all devices.
Business requirements are outlined below
- Help and support DropBox's ServiceNow partner with the following:
- Build Service catalog for around 120 items enabling users to submit IT and facilities services
- Service Request design should be dynamic to allow easy configurations for maintenance
- Incident management implementation
- Develop user-friendly self-service portal following company branding and standards
- Industry best practice Incident and Request SLA's
- Problem management implementation
- Knowledge management
- Support bidirectional Integration with JIRA stories. Integrate JIRA stories with ServiceNow's enhancements, features, requests, etc. depending on story requirements
- Explore new product features ex. Virtual and Live Agent
- Implement NOW and Agent Mobile Apps allowing users to report/submit tickets and agents to resolve issues or fulfill requests
- Enhance and fix issues for already implemented Vendor Risk management involving Vendor onboard, assessment, and risk management
- Build Email notifications following company branding
- Enhance and fix issues for Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Seamless communication between users and agents