Industry: Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Medical, Telecommunications
About the Client
A global leader of software for the intelligent edge, the client, an Alameda, California–based hi-tech company, accelerates the digital transformation of mission-critical intelligent systems. The company develops embedded system and cloud software consisting of real-time operating systems software, industry-specific software, simulation technology, development tools, and middleware.
The hi-tech company offers a comprehensive, edge-to-cloud software portfolio designed to address the challenges and opportunities critical infrastructure companies face when evolving and modernizing their systems as they work to realize the full potential of IoT.
- Returning to the office is now safe and easy
- Employee survey questions are captured which makes it easy for the employer to check whether employees are ready to return or no.
- At all times the employer can find the number of vaccines doses any employee took
- Only the employees who have a clear QR Code are allowed to enter the workplace which makes the workplace even safer for the employees.
- Implementing ServiceNow’s Safe Workplace Suite for safe return to the office for employees
- Provide a safe and smooth transition from employee’s homes to workplaces
- Track Employee Readiness to return to the office
- Track employee’s health/ entry via QR Code
- Track employee’s vaccination status
- Track the travel requests of employees
Due to the limited timeline, the client was unable to explore a lot of other options apart from the out-of-the-box functionality and a few other enhancements
As Safe Workplace is a relatively new module understanding the concepts and conveying the same to the client was time-consuming
Multiple Dashboards which were configured were dependent on the Site and Workplace Management and we had to find an alternative way
Operationalizing Safe Workplace is a long process, and it was not possible to introduce process changes without affecting the timeline. Jade Global had to be very careful with the introduction in the working environment. Planning played a key role. Moving forward the key benefits of implementing Safe Workplace have been efficiencies related to processes, utilization of resources and increasing ROI for business
- Even with the limited time in hand, Jade Global tried to implement a Safe Workplace Suite as per the client’s requirement.
- Jade Global tried to find alternatives to the Shift and Space Allocation and configured Safe Workplace Suite successfully with all the functionalities for the client.
- The team created customized reports and added them to various Dashboards to track the Survey Responses, Vaccination Status, Contact Tracing Concepts for making it easy for the client to have better visibility.
- Adopted best practices to come up with improved processes.
- Created detailed documentation for all the tables, groups, roles required for smooth usage.
- Created detailed documentation for all the modules related to Safe Workplace Suite.
- Demonstrated all ServiceNow capabilities related to Safe Workplace