Jade Shop Floor Management (JSFM) – Enabling Oracle Cloud For the Semiconductor Industry
Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry, especially fabless companies, have unique system requirements to run their subcontracted manufacturing operations. Fabless Semicon companies need their manufacturing applications to be tightly lot controlled, with the ability to view complete lot genealogy through their extended supply chain. Most semiconductor manufacturing solutions do not have features that lot-based manufacturing industries can easily use.
However, Businesses Are Facing Challenges Due To Lack of Oracle Cloud Solution For The Semiconductor Industry Including:
- Lack of an integrated, efficient, and digital lot-based manufacturing solution in Oracle Cloud SaaS and other ERP applications.
- Need for an automated and simplified lot transaction process for Oracle Industrial Manufacturing
- Need for integrations with core ERP processes such as Work in Process, Cost Accounting, Product Lifecycle Management, and Planning.
- Need for Full Lot Genealogy and Traceability to quickly trace any issues with the product.
- Ability to create a tight relationship between WIP jobs and lot numbers.
- Allow mid-process operations for WIP lots such as split, merge, and part number change.
- Ability to extend the solution for B2B integrations with Subcons for lot transaction reporting and automated processing in the system, using Industry-standard RosettaNet Platform.
- Ability to have tight integrations with Subcon outside processing purchase orders.
- Lack of out of box reporting solution for lot-based manufacturing
Why JSFM (Jade Shop Floor Management)?
Lot Based Manufacturing solution for the Fabless Semicon Industry is not available in many ERP applications. To meet the requirements of this industry, Jade has built a solution that can be deployed on Oracle PaaS and integrated into Oracle Cloud SaaS and NetSuite using native APIs. This solution is highly modular and can be used for any ERP application.
The key features of this solution include:
- Full lot control for the manufacturing process.
- Integrate with Oracle Manufacturing Cloud and NetSuite Work in Process modules. Ability to extend it to other ERP applications with ease. Use the native base application features for costing, planning, and product lifecycle management.
- Integrate with Jade/other B2B solutions for Fabless Semicon Contract Manufacturing, using the RosettaNet Standards for the Semicon Industry.
- Easy to use user interface with highly efficient transaction processing to provide high productivity, including Excel upload of transactions.
- Change lot number, assembly item, split WIP lot, and merge WIP lots.
- Create multiple bins for your WIP lot based on specific process outcomes.
- Capture, report, and utilize additional lot information in your manufacturing process.
- Report Full Lot Genealogy
The Jade solution allows users to process all their WIP transactions using highly optimized screens with the back-end processes in the base ERP application.
- Implement Jade Lot Based Manufacturing with Oracle Cloud SAAS
- Implement Jade Lot Based Manufacturing with NetSuite
- Integrate Jade Lot Based Manufacturing with Subcon B2B Reporting Solution for automated real-time transaction processing
- Migrate OSFM (Oracle Shop Floor Management) processes in EBS to Jade Lot Based Solution, enabling Semicon companies to move from on-premises EBS to Oracle Cloud SaaS
- Industry best practices based solution that can help our customers significantly reduce risks and lower the cost of implementation
- Improved Visibility and Accuracy:
- Get full granular visibility of your lots in WIP and in Inventory.
- Real time automated lot transaction processing eliminating costly supply chain delays that can run in days.
- Exceptions and errors are immediately visible and corrected in time with the centralized exception management process.
- The full audit trail helps our customer quickly take corrective and preventive actions to avoid costly field failures or reworks.
- Inventory levels can be better planned with dynamic real time responses due to improved visibility, potentially reducing cost of inventory by 10% and cost of lost revenue by another 10%.
- Leverage the standard functionality of Oracle Cloud SaaS/ERP COTS applications, lowering your TCO for the applications, lower upgrade costs and improve system agility.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no roadmap for Lot-based manufacturing in Oracle Fusion. Oracle expects a solution from its implementation partner.
Jade will support all your JSFM business requirements.
Jade tests JSFM for every quarterly update provided by Oracle. Jade will update JSFM in case of any change required because of quarterly update.
Jade has a solution for B2B integrations for fabless semiconductor industry. JSFM works seamlessly with this solution. It is also flexible to integrate with other B2B solutions.
Jade Global is a leading Oracle Platinum partner and Cloud Select Partner. Contact Us to know more.
Jade’s latest solutions, success stories, and visions for the future. Explore our insights to discover trends, capabilities, and industry approaches that will transform your business and deliver a fresh perspective.
How Can We Engage
- 2 Day FREE Rapid Assessment of OSFM to Cloud and Roadmap presentation
- JSFM Solution Demo
- 1-2 Week Comprehensive Assessment of current Supply Chain footprint including B2B integrations
- JSFM Solution Demo
- 4 Week Rapid Discovery & Design & PoC enablement for Net New Cloud Implementations
Request for Services
Find out more about how we can help your organization navigate its next, Let us know your areas of interest so that we can serve you better