This case study highlights a transformative journey undertaken by Jade Global, resulting in the successful implementation of SAP BRIM services for a prominent $3.5 billion SaaS enterprise. By steering the shift from conventional product-focused sales to subscription-based billing, Jade Global facilitated diverse pricing strategies, streamlined billing processes, and elevated revenue management.
With SAP BRIM implementation, the client experienced streamlined billing, supported different pricing models, and reduced errors with automated Convergent Invoicing. The real win was a 30% faster rollout of new business models, leading to more revenue and subscriptions.
About the Client
The Client is a leading SaaS firm that specializes in data search, analysis, and visualization in the cloud. They empower businesses to harness machine-generated data for insightful decision-making. With a user-friendly web-style interface, their advanced software enables efficient data exploration and monitoring. As a trusted industry provider, they champion the transformative potential of data-driven solutions.
Solutions Offered by Jade Global
Jade provided the client with SAP BRIM Services, including the following components:
- Implemented BRIM functionality of SAP S/4 HANA 2020, using a hybrid onsite-offshore delivery model.
- Deployed Subscription Order Management, Convergent Charging, and Convergent Invoicing of SAP BRIM solution.
- Streamlined billing with Convergent Invoicing – billing cycles, re-rating, discounts promotions, one-time charges, and customer invoices.
- Transition from traditional product selling and billing to a subscription-based business model.
- Gain the ability to support various pricing structures, discounts, promotions, one-time charges, and prepaid subscriptions.
- Overcome the lack of visibility into subscription upsells and cross-sell opportunities.