Industry: American Software Company
About the Client
ServiceNow, an American software company based in Santa Clara, California, develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. They sought round-the-clock support for their SAP S/4 HANA support 2020 instance, encompassing major projects, innovations, rollouts, and key areas such as OTC (Order-to-cash), P2P (Procure-to-pay), R2R (Record to Report), and Analytics.
This case study covers the remarkable journey of how ServiceNow partnered with Jade Global to elevate their SAP S/4 HANA support system. Jade provided a dedicated team for round-the-clock support, major enhancements, and successful rollouts. We actively monitored SAP AMS operations, optimized the system, and provided timely resolution to complex issues.
This led to 3 % improvement in delivery quality and an 8% reduction in backlog, resulting in substantial savings. We achieved up to 20% efficiency gains in OTC and P2P processes, which expedited order processing and shortened the procurement cycle.
ServiceNow partnered with Jade Global to Run and Build their SAP S/4 HANA support system. Scope included
- Round-the-clock support for business-critical processes
- Order-to-cash (OTC), Procure-to-pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R) and Analytics
- Major projects, enhancements and rollouts
- Continuous improvements, automation and process innovations.
- Jade provided dedicated onsite and offshore teams offering round-the-clock SAP instance support & SAP application managed services support.
- Offered major enhancements, facilitated innovation, and successfully rolled out new functionality.
- Provided a flexible team size with a Core and Flex model to suit business needs.
- Achieved process optimization through Root Cause Analysis, continuous improvement and automation. This led to a reduction in recurring issues, automation of routine tasks, improved user self-service and self-learning.
Business Benefits Achieved
- Attained a fully stabilized system, ensuring smooth and reliable operations.
- Enabled successful implementation of major innovations and rollouts.
- Improved delivery quality by 3%, and reduced backlog by 8% which resulted in substantial saving.
- Achieved 20% improvement in Order to Cash (OTC) and Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes, leading to faster order processing, shorter procurement cycles, and better resource allocation.
- Optimized costs of SAP AMS by balancing resources between the Run and Innovate streams.