Workday NetSuite Integration and Open-Air Using Boomi AtomSphere and Master Data Hub
About the Client
Founded in 2001, W2O Group is a healthcare-focused marketing communications firm based in San Francisco, California. It operates five marketing and communications firms and employs over 800 people in 15 offices across the United States and Europe.
- Boomi AtomSphere
- Boomi Master Data Hub
Business Value Delivered
W20 organizational data can now be automatically collected from Workday and pushed to multiple end systems. Instead of searching for data correlations manually, W20’s Human Resources, IT, and other user groups easily access this information using NetSuite and OpenAir. The manual processes to update OpenAir costs now change automatically on the designation change in Workday.
- Integrate Workday, NetSuite, and OpenAir with Boomi MDM
- Integrate and automate employee and cost data from Workday to MDM, MDM to NetSuite, and MDM to OpenAir
- Real-time as well as batch (scheduled jobs) integration
Multiple applications involved
Multiple vendors involved
High volume of data to be synced
Cloud applications to be integrated
No standardized integration platform to manage high-volume data and multi-technology stakes
- Designed and implemented a solution to automate all manual processes using Boomi MDM
- Designed and implemented a solution to transform and load employee and cost data from Workday to NetSuite and OpenAir
- Developed inbound and outbound processes for data synchronization between Workday, NetSuite, and OpenAir
- Configured MDM to restrict all incorrect data to flow to NetSuite and OpenAir
- Developed and implemented a solution to automatically update OpenAir cost for professional services
- Configured Boomi MDM, setup business rules, and governance
- Bulk batch processing of data to handle high-volume transactions
- Customized error handling and messaging
- Streamlined automated transactions among various enterprise applications
- Faster, cost-effective, and lower maintenance platform
- Scalability and customizable technology upgrades
- First-time proper execution with no defect/bug leakage to production
About Jade Global
Jade provides enterprise business application implementations, integrations, software product engineering, Cloud services, technology advisory, testing, and managed services across diverse industries. We are headquartered in San Jose, California, with offices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Ogden, Utah, and Dallas, Texas in the US; Toronto and Kelowna, Canada; Pune, Hyderabad, and Kolkata, India; Singapore; and Mexico.
Jade is an Oracle Cloud Select Partner, Salesforce Silver Partner, ServiceNow Silver Partner, Boomi Certified System Integrator Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner & NetSuite Alliance Partner. We have additional strategic partnerships with NetSuite and Zuora.
Jade has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000 and was featured on the Fastest Growing Private Companies list in the Silicon Valley Business Journal
Check out our Boomi Life Sciences and Healthcare Services