Client - W2O Group
About the Client
Founded in 2001 W2O Group is a healthcare-focused marketing communications firm based in San Francisco, California. It operates five marketing and communications firms and employs over 800 people in 15 offices across the United States and Europe.
- Boomi Atomsphere
- Boomi Master Data Hub
Jade Global has been a great partner in providing integration solutions to a number of our web applications and software. They work efficiently, and effectively to find a solution for our business every time we engage them on one of our integration projects.
- NetSuite Systems Manager,
- Integrate Workday®, NetSuite and OpenAir with Boomi MDM
- Integrate and automate employee and cost data from Workday to MDM, MDM to NetSuite and MDM to OpenAir
- Real-time as well as batch (scheduled jobs) integration
- Multiple applications involved
- Multiple vendors involved
- High volume of data to be synced
- Multi-technology stake
- Cloud applications to be integrated
- No standardized integration platform to manage high volume data and multi-technology stakes
Business Value Delivered
W20 organizational data can now be automatically collected from Workday and pushed to multiple end systems. Instead of searching for data correlations manually, W20’s Human Resources, IT, and other user groups easily access this information using NetSuite and OpenAir. The manual processes to update OpenAir costs now change automatically on the designation change in Workday.
- Designed and implemented a solution to automate all manual processes using Boomi MDM
- Designed and implemented solution to transform and load employee and cost data from Workday to NetSuite and OpenAir
- Developed inbound and outbound processes for data synchronization between Workday, NetSuite and OpenAir
- Configured MDM to restrict all incorrect data to flow to NetSuite and OpenAir
- Developed and implemented a solution to automatically update OpenAir cost for professional services
- Configured MDM, setup business rules, and governance
- Bulk batch processing of data to handle high-volume transactions
- Customized error handling and messaging
- Streamlined automated transactions among various enterprise applications
- Faster, cost effective and lower maintenance platform
- Scalability and customizable Scalability and customizable technology upgrades
- First time right execution with no defect/bug leakage to production
About Jade Global
Jade Global provides enterprise business application implementations, integrations, software product engineering, Cloud services, technology advisory, testing, and managed services across diverse industries. We are headquartered in San Jose, California with U.S. offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles. Jade Global is an Oracle Platinum Cloud Select partner, Salesforce Silver Partner, ServiceNow Silver partner, Boomi Certified System Integrator Partner and Microsoft Gold partner. We have additional strategic partnerships with NetSuite and Zuora. Jade has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America by Inc. 5000 and was featured on the Fastest Growing Private Companies list in the Silicon Valley Business Journal.