Client - Riverbed Technology, Inc
Industry - Information Technology
About the Client
Riverbed Technology, Inc. is an American Information Technology company focused on network performance monitoring, application performance management, edge computing, Wi-Fi, and wide area networks (WANs). Founded in 2002, the company has served more than 30,000 customers including those on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Senior Director, IT, Riverbed
Products & Services
- Oracle EBS
- Oracle Cloud ERP
- Oracle PAAS
- Several Boundary Applications
- Alignment with Customer ABS’s “Digital Performance” strategy
- Reduction in total cost of operations (TCO)
- Build a scalable foundation for future innovations and agile growth
- Getting ahead of Oracle de-support
- Consolidating multiple business applications under a single platform
- Enhance employee productivity
More than 10 years of IT Business Applications systems – Requires time and patience to make changes impacting “Go to Market”
Non-standard and customized business processes taking too long for teams to ramp up and be productive
Multiple systems with complex integrations are challenging to maintain
Jade Global proposed its specialized service “Cloud 360” solution, which helps organizations create a practical path in upgrading to Oracle Cloud. As the name indicates, Jade performed a complete and thorough review of Riverbed’s business processes and applications, along with its change management aspects.
Jade Global’s Cloud 360 methodology framework provides companies that are invested in Oracle applications with a practical path to the cloud. The Cloud 360 path stresses preparation and realistic expectations, so you can reap the benefits sooner and gain more improvements overall. Figure 1 below outlines the basic track structure of the Cloud 360 methodology.
- Riverbed was provided with clear implementation options with pros and cons of each option, ranging from a phased approach by application and geography, to big bang approaches
- Completed L1, L2 process mapping between Oracle EBS/Current System to Oracle Cloud
- 30 transformation opportunities identified and vetted with business
- 4 process gaps identified in Oracle Cloud with mitigation options presented and vetted by Oracle
- Provided recommendation on PaaS strategy
Meticulous planning and execution went into this 6 week assessment. Jade Global’s team of strong Oracle Cloud SMEs and PM collaborated closely with various IT and Business stakeholders and performed 360 degree review including the high level fit gap analysis of the existing Oracle footprint vis-à-vis the functionality in the Cloud and operational readiness. Jade experts were able to highlight some of the key business process enhancements available in the cloud. In the process they generated a positive buzz within the Customer ABS business base. The assessment team did a great job in providing a comprehensive view and implementations options. They delivered way beyond my initial expectations.