Cloud Migration, New Module Implementation or Functionality Enhancement, Make the Right Start with Jade’s ERP Assessment.
What factors should you consider before migrating to the Cloud? Should you take a phase-by-phase implementation approach? If you are already on Cloud, which addon modules do you need for Cloud enhancement? How to improve your SOX audit security?
Winning the cloud game requires you to have a foolproof strategy and perfect execution. Jade can help you with everything, and it starts with a Comprehensive Oracle ERP Cloud Assessment.
Jade offers three heterogenous Oracle Cloud ERP Assessment Services for Cloud Migration, Audit Compliance, and Addon Module / Functionality Enhancement.
Jade Global’s Specializations in Oracle Enterprise Applications
Jade's innovative Oracle ERP solutions have evolved through expertise, experience, and collaborative work regimes. Having numerous Oracle certifications, we are prepared to drive advantages across various industries, spanning multiple geographies and business lifecycle stages. With our long-standing alliance with Oracle, we are delivering the following services.
- Consulting services / Advisory
- Implementations (EBS, Cloud, NetSuite)
- Upgrade services
- Development services
- Oracle IaaS / PaaS services
- Prebuild technology & industry solutions:
- Hi-tech & Life sciences
- Managed services
Oracle Service Line Overview
Oracle Cloud & Netsuit Projects
prebuilt solutions & Accelerators
Micro Vertical Solution
The Business Benefits of Jade Global’s Oracle ERP Cloud Assessment
Cloud Migration Assessment
For Oracle Customers taking a Cloud-First Approach, Jade offers “Accelerated Move & Improve’ program for moving EBS Production Workloads into Oracle Cloud Infrastructure in less than 90 days. Specifically, for Customers who have a longer roadmap for SaaS migration, Jade has comprehensive ‘Capex to Opex’ program to Upgrade Application and Infrastructure in helping customers de-risk support and significantly lower cost of operations.
Revisit your Cloud ImplementationJade offers comprehensive cloud assessment services that includes review of your existing cloud implementation, business processes, licenses usage optimization (used/unused modules or licenses), opportunities for implementing new features, functionalities, and process automation and optimization opportunity and brining security audit compliances that can help to eliminate uncertainties and improve operational efficiency of your existing cloud implementation.
Jade’s Oracle ERP Assessment Methodology
We deploy a 4-step assessment approach: Initiate, Discovery, Validate, and Deliver.
- A comprehensive oracle cloud assessment service covers all the tracks – End-State View, Business Processes, Oracle Cloud Products Associated, Technical Architecture, Reporting Considerations, Customization/Extensions, and Cloud Operational Readiness.
- Thoughtful considerations and collaboration with Business and IT teams resulting in aligned objectives.
- A detailed report indicating your organization’s current cloud implementation heatmap (working processes, improvement areas), recommendations and roadmap to execute the same.
Comprehensive Assessment Package
Cloud Migration Assessment
- On Premises Workload Migration to Cloud Environment
- Cloud SaaS Implementation (ERP, SCM)
- Upgrade current Oracle EBS to the latest version (12.2.12)
- Oracle EBS
- Oracle BI
Audit Compliance Assessment
- SOX 404 review and Audit compliance
- Security Role base access controls
Add-on Module / Functionality Enhancement Assessment
- Advance Collections
- Expenses, iProc
- Regional Tax
- Subledger modules
- Intercompany Transaction Processing
- Backlog Management
- Enterprise Command Center
- Automatic Invoice Processing
- Lockbox Implementation and Receipt Automation
- Bank Integration Automation
- Real-Time Integration with third-party systems
- Fusion OTBI Reports, Infolets and Dashboards
Week-by-Week Plan for Comprehensive Assessment
- Key Business Drivers
- TCO Reductions
- Audit Compliance
- Productivity Improvement
- Review existing Infra, Application Footprint
- Identify pain areas, performances, improvement opportunities
- Identify underutilized modules, features,
- Evaluate pre-requisite
- Collect Key Metrics and Data from Application Environment
- Map Migration Journey
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud SaaS Implementation
- Version Upgrade
- Key Analysis of improvement opportunities
- Audit Compliance, Process Security
- Fitment of add-on modules, application features
- Unused processes or functions
- Detect knowledge gaps within the team
- Detailed Assessment Improvement Opportunities
- Current Heatmap
- Recommendations and Action Plan
- Migration Roadmap
- Audit Compliance
- Add-on Module / Functionality Enhancement
- Value and Benefits
Request for services
Find out more about how we can help your organization navigate its next. Let us know your areas of interest so that we can serve you better.