In this webinar you will learn:
Why Oracle Cloud Infrastructure for Oracle Workloads?
OCI delivers on-premise benefits as well as public cloud benefits. Consistently fast predictable performance, up to 10x faster than leading competitors, most versatile cloud designed for enterprise IT, Oracle Management Cloud to monitor on-premise and cloud resources, optimized for oracle databases and applications, comes with predictable discounts. Other key considerations, customers need to note are Oracle & Azure partnership which compliments a pure multi-cloud enterprise architecture. Also Oracle & VMware partnership is aimed to provide seamless cloud migration for customers who prefer a hybrid cloud setup for their existing highly virtualized enterprises.
Why OCI for EBS Customers?
OCI has significant deployment benefits over other competitors when it comes to hosting Oracle EBS on Cloud. Learn how this will benefit your organization:
- Oracle EBS R12.2 (12.2.3 and later) and 12.1.3 are certified to run on OCI.
- Optional PaaS Database services available to cater specific database requirements
- Future EBS Application upgrades can be accomplished using Oracle cloud tool EBS Cloud Manager in a cost and time effective manner
- Oracle Support has well-established processes for collaboration across different product teams, designed to promote quicker resolution of issues
- Oracle provides automation that is not available from other vendors and Oracle will continue to add to offerings like deployment and management task automation. Oracle’s promise to continually extend and enhance these capabilities.
How Jade Global Migration Services help achieve Zero Capex EBS Infrastructure Modernization by migrating to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
We will collaborate with you to understand your cloud vision, business drivers, requirements, pain points and technical challenges associated with current on-premise solutions, assess your current state architecture leveraging our application portfolio analysis, workload analysis during our discovery process. Further we will define your future state architecture following industry best practices to migrate your Oracle Enterprise Applications – EBS, FM, SOA etc. to Cloud. We will explain how this coupled with our expertise will lead to Zero Capex EBS Infrastructure Modernization.