Businesses planning to Upgrade to OBIA (10.3) on a consolidated technology stack to minimize management resources, reduce costs, up-take new 12c capabilities and stay Oracle Support compliant through 2030, might be concerned about Risks, Migration Effort and Time. They are also often evaluating options to retain the existing investments made in Oracle BI Applications but want to leverage modern capabilities delivered by Oracle Analytics platforms could be facing a host of challenges. Some common challenges of upgrading Oracle BI Apps and moving from Informatica to ODI involve signiﬁcant manual efforts resulting in:
- Higher total cost of ownership
- Lower internal rate of return
- Inefﬁcient upgrade management resulting in reduced productivity of internal and external resources
- Misallocation of company resources for non-value-added activities
- Project delays due to data misalignment and human errors
In this Webinar you will learn
- How to achieve Accelerated, Non-Disrupted, and Low Risk Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) 10.3 Upgrade by automating migration from Informatica to Oracle Data Integrator 12c (ODI)?
- How to maximize ROI with the existing investments in Oracle BI Applications 10.3 through 2030?
- How InfatoODI 2.0 helped Essilor USA to accelerate Oracle BI Applications upgrade & reduce risks?