Jade Global deployed its patent pending InfatoODI automated conversion tool to migrate and upgrade Willis Towers Watson's existing environment, and improve the process quality by 90%
About the Client
Wills Tower Watson is a global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company headquartered in London, United Kingdom with operations in more than 120 countries. They are a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Wills Tower Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets.
- WTW is looking to upgrade their Oracle BI Applications from the de-supported version to the latest and greatest
- Migrate complex Informatica ETL mappings and relevant BI components to ODI ecosystem
- Enable business teams (HR, Procurement, Finance, Projects Accounting, Sales & Marketing) with advanced BI dashboards
- Enable Self-Service capabilities to grant access of the enterprise data to the power users
Essential to the success of the project has been the speed and quality of the ETL conversion work, and Jade Global rapidly put governance processes in place to provide us with the visibility and conﬁdence as the project progressed.
- The migration from Oracle BI Applications 7.9 to 11.x requires re-implementation as there is no direct upgrade path possible
- Lack of in-house ODI experts and longer migration path estimated
- The original implementation team is not around
- High dependencies on the upgrade with other critical in-ﬂight M&A projects
- Longer time to deliver business reports and dashboards