Client: Hi-Tech Product Company
Industry: Information Technology
One of the client's business challenges was migrating from the NetSuite ERP Platform to Oracle Cloud. As the business continues to grow, in terms of customers, with multiple entities reporting under one umbrella, some of the functionalities required real-time integration between external applications and Oracle SaaS (Software as a Service) Cloud.
Information can be sync’d from Oracle Fusion to an external application. Lingering process impacts revenue generation operation. Considering these changes, they needed an Oracle Cloud Integration (OIC) expert who could handle the following business needs.:
- Migrate from NetSuite environment to OIC for Fusion Cloud Environment
- Application validation, integration validation for Oracle Fusion and Zuora ERP Application
- Create documentation and update all existing scripts to point to the new sources
- Performance and data testing
Client wanted to have a seamless integration between Zuora to Oracle Fusion Receivables using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC. The client primarily uses Zuora for capturing Receipts, Invoices, and Credit Memos, and had to integrate this transaction with Fusion Receivables for accounting purposes building 40+ integrations using OIC.
Provided below are a sample of transaction types that were considered for Integration.
- Credit Memo
- Advance Receipts
- Refund on Payment
- Refund on Credit Memo
- Designed and implemented roadmap of Oracle Cloud – Financials, Supply Chain, SOA, and PaaS platform mapped with Oracle’s release cycles
- Provided long-term, sustaining OIC support in Oracle Cloud infrastructure
- Provide user training and change management assistance for users to work efficiently with the cloud
- Enabled Oracle OTBI, FR Studio, and Custom Reporting
The Business Benefits
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compute provides bare metal and virtual machine (VM) computing capacity that delivers performance, flexibility, and control without compromise.
- Streamlined and standardized end-to-end business processes with high scalability and business agility to enable rapid growth for DocuSign.
- Improved user experience, self-service capability, and productivity.
- Overall, the total cost of ownership (TCO) was improved.
- Modern digital application platform with automatic upgrades and feature releases.