Client - Illumio
Industry - Data Center and Cloud Computing Security
About the client
Illumio is an American business data center and cloud computing security company. Organizations such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk, protect the crown jewel applications, achieve regulatory compliance, securely migrate applications to the cloud, and to overcome all sorts of other data center and cloud security challenges. Illumio is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company was founded in 2013.
The SFDC relaunch represents a major milestone for our SFDC ecosystem and culminates work that had been started by Jade and Illumio alike. The launch has been quite successful.
Director, WW Sales Operations at Illumio
- Account ownership based on territory was not being captured effectively
- Account records have duplicate data with the same contact details
- Configuring desired products from all products in system is time consuming
- Opportunity forecasting and capturing ACV on opportunity not automated
- No clear differentiation between renewal opportunity and upsell opportunity
- Approval processes needed to be more dynamic in order to accommodate rapid growth
- Discount approvals did not have a clear definition
- Product configuration and pricing tiers were too simple for the Illumio sales process