This case study explores the transformative journey of Linksys, an American leader in data networking hardware, through a complex Mergers and acquisition (M&A) consolidation project. Facing the intricate task of integrating Belkin's processes and systems, Linksys embraced a strategy cantered around Salesforce implementation Service and Commerce Clouds. They were looking to enhance the support and e-commerce experiences, ensuring a seamless, efficient, and unified system for all users.
Industry: High Tech (Hardware)
About the Client
Linksys is headquartered in California, USA, is a renowned name in the high-tech (hardware) industry, primarily catering to home users and small businesses. The company is celebrated for its cutting-edge, reliable, and user-friendly Wi-Fi connectivity solutions, catering to a broad spectrum of needs from personal to enterprise levels. With an impressive revenue of $383.9M, Linksys has been a pioneer in pushing the boundaries of data networking technology, consistently focusing on innovation and customer satisfaction.
Business Benefits Achieved
- Unified Support Established a cohesive approach in support processes across the entire organization.
- Enhanced Operational Efficiency and Effectiveness Significantly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery operations.
- Increased Global Consistency and Synergy Fostered greater consistency and synergy in global operations, enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Data-Driven Decision Making Enabled more informed decision-making through data-driven insights and analytics
- Transitioning mature support processes to a platform tailored for Linksys' Support and E-commerce users.
- Migrating Service Cloud and Commerce Cloud processes and data from Belkin into Linksys Salesforce Org.
- Enhancing support and online purchasing experiences through Salesforce Implementation Service and Commerce Cloud capabilities.
- Developing a data-driven system with actionable insights for Salesforce users.