Client - Glassdoor, Inc.
Industry - Internet Media
About the Client
Glassdoor operates a user-generated online jobs and career community. It helps employees, job seekers and recruiters find and share information about companies and jobs including company reviews, interview questions, salary reports, CEO approval ratings and benefits. Its information portal holds a growing database of more than 8 million companies. Glassdoor was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Mill Valley, California.
- Decreased booking errors and increased productivity
- Simpler and quicker deal preparation process with point and click functionality
- Increased year-over-year membership renewals by 13%
- Improved overall efficiency by more than 15%
- More efficient and less complex flow of sales process and buyer cycles
- Faster, cost-effective, and low maintenance platform
- Implement CPQ for booking and sales processes
- Configure product bundling and individual product sales in CPQ
- Support the Glassdoor amendment flow: add-on, upsell, cancellation, product swap, and renewal scenarios
- Prevent booking errors by setting an adaptable configuration of validation and pricing rules
- Set up effective approvals for business processes
- Enable a platform with multi-currency support
OOTB functionalities did not meet Glassdoor’s business requirements Previous SteelBrick implementation
Experimenting with new sales processes led to changes in scope, timeline, and effort estimations
Specific Salesforce CPQ terms and pricing models were not supported out-of-the-box (OOTB)
Thank you for all hard work that you contributed to fixing the issues to stabilize the full sandbox environment. We appreciate the discipline and collaboration that Jade Global has brought to reach the finish line successfully.
Enterprise Applications, Glassdoor