Client - Glassdoor, Inc.
Industry - Internet Media
About the Client
Glassdoor operates a user-generated online jobs and career community. It helps employees, job seekers and recruiters find and share information about companies and jobs including company reviews, interview questions, salary reports, CEO approval ratings and benefits. Its information portal holds a growing database of more than 8 million companies. Glassdoor was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Mill Valley, California.
Thank you for all hard work that you contributed to fixing the issues to stabilize the full sandbox environment. We appreciate the discipline and collaboration that Jade Global has brought to reach the finish line successfully.
- Existing deal creation process was time-consuming, error prone, and lengthy
- Existing quote process was not advanced enough to meet IT and business needs
- Specific Salesforce CPQ terms and pricing models were not supported out-of-the-box (OOTB)
- OOTB functionalities did not meet Glassdoor’s business requirements Previous SteelBrick implementation
- was not customized to meet Glassdoor’s business needs
- Experimenting with new sales processes led to changes in scope, timeline, and effort estimations