Client: ACT - Advance Call Center Technologies
Industry: Consumer Industry – Outsource Services
About the Client
ACT Provides contact center and back-office support services. The company offers sales service, customer service, fraud, dispute management services, claim to process, and a wide variety of other programs and custom services, enabling companies to get tailored outsourcing services.
Products & Services
- Sales Support
- Customer Courtesy
- B2B/Commercial Service
- Multi-Channel Customer Service
- Relationship Management
- Account Services
- Migration from QuickBooks to Oracle ERP Cloud Financials.
- Implementation of Oracle Cloud Financials and Procurement.
- Data transfer from Legacy system to Oracle Cloud.
- Integration with Bank and PBCS.
Business users didn’t have experience in Oracle Cloud technology
Implement the Approval process for Journals, Purchase Requisitions, and Payables Invoices.
Streamlined complete end-to-end business processes
Scalable Cloud platform and trained internal team.
- Implemented Oracle Cloud ERP Financials and Procurement, including Self-Service Procurement.
- Implemented Cloud best practices for ACT business.
- Migrated data from QuickBooks to Cloud.
- Provided training for business users/end users to work effectively with the cloud.
- Implemented Intelligent Document Recognition (IDR) and Punchout Catalog.
The Business Benefits
- Streamlined complete end-to-end business processes.
- Scalable Cloud platform with trained internal team.
- More sustainable solution, elastic with business growth.
- Utilized Oracle Cloud ERP’s standardized business processes to enhance and create efficiencies in operational and financial reporting capabilities.
- Implemented Oracle IDR process, reducing invoice process cycle times.