Expense management and processing is an important function of any organization. While employees demand the best possible experience with the internal business applications, yet, many times the information is scattered and disparate across HCM, ERP and expense management solutions.
Organizations are constantly looking to provide minimal data entry experience for the employees on the field and avoid data challenges at the back end. A fully integrated solution can alleviate the pains for the employees and backend operations to make this as a comfortable experience.
- Before going with integration project, evaluate Oracle Expenses Cloud Vs Concur. Every organization has different situation there is no right or wrong answer. The decision will be completely based out of organization’s needs and their IT footprint. Oracle Expenses Cloud have built in integrations with other Oracle Cloud applications.
- Understand the intercompany implications and how customer want to design the solution around it. There are few alternatives available.
- Determine how customer want to handle International employees and currencies.
- Your ERP system footprint – Oracle On-Prem or Cloud
- Security and encryption considerations
- Integration platform – there are many options. Customer may have some preferences already in place
- Professional services organization will have extra needs to consider including project codes