ServiceNow IT Asset Management automates the end-to-end lifecycle for software licenses, hardware assets, and Cloud One platforms.
ServiceNow IT Asset Management is used to gain core asset management abilities to oversee infrastructure, operations, field services, inform inventory, stockroom, and contract decisions.
Benefits of IT Asset Management:
- Asset lifecycle investments are used to improve IT services and make smarter decisions
- Automate asset lifecycle processes to minimize repetitive tasks and wasted resources
- Automatically enforce your asset policies and regulatory requirements to limit overall risks
- Modernize and automate IT
- Connect information and people with process workflows
- Reduce IT costs
Key Applications of IT Asset Management
IT Asset Management includes critical applications to manage software licenses, hardware assets, and cloud resources.
Hardware Asset Management
Automates lifecycle processes for IT assets from procurement to disposal with cross-functional workflows and a native CMDB (Configuration Management Database) on a single platform.
Extends Core Asset Management capabilities with prescriptive, automated features to increase asset data accuracy and process efficiencies throughout the asset lifecycle.
Benefits of Hardware Asset Management (HAM)
- Gain end-to-end IT asset visibility: Normalize discovered hardware to maintain a clean CMDB and keep your asset inventory accurate
- Accelerate asset workflows: Simplify lifecycle processes with automated asset workflows—request, receive, deploy, swap, and dispose
- Reduce asset costs and risk: Get insights you can use to refresh strategic assets, minimize waste, and enable compliance
Software Asset Management
Software Asset Management (SAM) runs on a single architecture platform, enabling faster outcomes to slash spending and license compliance risks. It modernizes software asset tracking to reduce spending, mitigate risk, and act across IT.
Benefits of Software Asset Management (SAM)
- Realize business outcomes faster: Workflow software data to deliver value cross-functionally using platform capabilities already in place
- Mitigate risk: Reduce software license risk by embedding SAM into IT changes and acting on unlicensed deployments
- Slash software spending: Reduce software and cloud spending by finding shadow IT, reducing overlap, and optimizing license use
Mobile App for Hardware Asset Management
Agent Mobile app can create assets, look up assets, and receive assets from a purchase order. With asset multi-scan feature, IT fulfillers can receive multiple assets against a Purchase Order in a single process on the mobile agent app.
HR Asset On-boarding
HR Asset Onboarding provides the capability to source requested assets from stock, purchase, and receive assets, if not available in stock, Configuration and staging of request and deploy hardware and software during the HR Onboarding.
Mobile Asset Receiving
Now Mobile app allows to view the assets that are assigned to you, to report any issues with your assets, and to remotely receive new assets. Create incidents to report any issues with your assets to your IT department.
Jade Global’s strength is their professionalism, a strong onshore/offshore model, flexibility and drive to make us successful.
Ganesh Shanmukham Manager IT, BI & Integration, Infoblox
How Can We Help You?
Jade’s latest solutions, success stories, and visions for the future. Explore our insights to discover trends, capabilities, and industry approaches that will transform your business and deliver a fresh perspective.