About the Client
LiveRamp, formerly known as Acxiom Corporation, is a San Francisco, California-based SaaS company that connects people, devices, and data across the physical and digital worlds, enabling organizations to leverage the power of data and identity solutions to deliver innovative products and create exceptional experiences.
- With the scarcity of documentation, multiple environments, it was challenging to piece together end-to-end flows. Most of the testing which was being done was primarily unit testing. Test data creation and scrubbing were equally challenging.
- LiveRamp and its continuous sprint development meant frequently changing functional requirements. That posed the challenge of creating test data and test data clean up during regression execution for the production environment.
- LiveRamp uses Salesforce as its CRM. As part of the business growth, it needed to make frequent enhancements and configuration changes. In the absence of a regression pack, only progression testing and sanity testing was being carried out. LiveRamp wanted a regression test pack and the ability to auto-run it as part of the release cycle.
- Multiple environments and test cycles involved tedious execution processes and frequent deployments with extensive manual processes and complex data sets.
- Additionally, LiveRamp had complex and dependent use cases along with Testing of Approval hierarchies. Test execution on multiple environments like UAT & PROD resulted in the time required for the testing.