Seamless 4 years and counting ServiceNow ITSM Support, Compliance, Integration, & Security Facilitating Performance and Technology Evolution for a Cooperatively Owned Wholesale Bank.
About the Client
FHLBank San Francisco is a cooperatively owned wholesale bank. They are a reliable partner for member financial institutions of all sizes – supplying ready access to competitively-priced liquidity, expert financial services, and resources for targeted community and economic development – in all phases of the economic cycle.
The products, services, tools, and resources they provide to their member financial institutions promote homeownership, expand access to quality affordable housing, boost economic development, seed, or sustain small businesses, and revitalize communities.
FHLBank San Francisco members are commercial banks, credit unions, industrial loan companies, savings institutions, insurance companies, and community development financial institutions headquartered in Arizona, California, and Nevada.
I just wanted to say thank you for making our London upgrade and Asset Management deployment so seamless and successful. I believe this was the smoothest upgrade we have done since I’ve been here. Please pass along my thanks and kudos to your team who worked on it!
- Ginny Kennedy, IT Service Operations manager
- Complete enhancement backlog (120+) in 4 months
- The inability of the customer to articulate their existing process during the initial days
- The unwillingness of teams to change existing processes to adopt best practices
- OOTB functionality did not meet specific business requirements
- Product structure changed over with time as offerings evolved
- Stringent project timelines to meet the deployment deadline
- Multiple projects involving different components going live at the same time