Case Study Overview
How Jade Global delivered support for the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-cash implementation & provided 1 month rapid implementation of Suite Commerce for EU CellFX marketplace leveraging NetSuite for this cutting-edge novel bioelectric medicine company.
About the Client
Pulse Biosciences is a novel bioelectric medicine company committed to health innovation that can improve and extend the lives of patients. If cleared, the CellFX® System will be the first commercial product to harness the distinctive advantages of their proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) technology to treat a variety of applications for which an optimal solution remains unfulfilled. The unique cell-specific effects of the NPS mechanism of action can significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, their first planned commercial application.
Pulse Biosciences solutions involve wholesale and retail e-commerce sales of medical device and equipment products globally.
Business Requirements and Challenges
As a high growth company, Pulse Biosciences needed a fast way to scale up on both OTC and P2P flows and required a web storefront on top of ERP to deliver B2B and B2C sales on the web.
- Support for the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-cash implementation.
- Development of a custom solution for Item segregation by Customer's location.
- Suite commerce advanced implementation for North America and CellFX marketplace for Europe.
- 3PL integration implementation.
- Challenging timeline of less than 1month to implement Suite commerce for Europe.
- Continuously changing business users' requirements resulted in tight delivery timelines, such as multiple language templates for the EU.
- Additional customizations needed to be implemented for Item segregation by Customer location.
- Pulse required its data and processes to be implemented in a Sandbox testing environment before production.