Client - Infinera Corporation
Industry - Manufacturing, telecommunications equipment
About the Client
Infinera Corporation is a vertically integrated manufacturer for the telecommunications service provider market. The company provides optical transport networking solutions, equipment, and software services to Cloud operators, governments, and enterprises across the globe. Founded in 2001, Infinera holds more than 500 patents and is recognized as an industry innovator. It is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Many thanks to the Jade team on the functional implementation of all the sprints for the project! Fantastic execution...We completed the UAT in flying colors with no major issues. We now have a common foundation to support our customers on. This will allow us to fully utilize our global organization, and we are better positioned to scale with the business, as we on-board new customers.
- Service Delivery,
- Complex region and line of business compliance needs resulted in a unique service account concept that required significant design and customizations.
- Infinera’s existing CRM was customized heavily over the years. Upgrades and enhancements were difficult.
- Over 500 GB of data needed to be migrated from Infinera’s external system into Salesforce.
- A tangled UX navigation made the experience dull for end users.
- The licensing process demanded a tight project schedule