We are back in Vegas! From May 7-10, 2018, Jade Global is joining nearly 18,000 attendees and 200 fellow sponsors and exhibitors at the Knowledge18 Conference at The Venetian, Las Vegas. Knowledge18 is the largest conference of IT professionals using Cloud services for Enterprise IT service automation. With over 300 breakout sessions and more than 120 hands-on labs, this year’s conference promises to be one of the biggest yet.
Jade Global brings extensive ServiceNow platform and process expertise to Knowledge18. We are Silver ServiceNow partners and will be exhibiting at Booth 1226. 2018 marks the fifth consecutive Knowledge event for Jade Global, and each year we have continued to increase our digital technologies footprint. Here’s how to maximize your time before, during, and after your Knowledge18 experience.
Before Knowledge18: What to Pack and Things to Consider
- What to pack: Don’t forget your business cards (bring more than you think you need!)
- What to pack: Hand sanitizer! You will be shaking hands with people all day long, sitting among thousands of people in close quarters, and grabbing bites of food between your busy schedule.
- What to pack: Although there will be water stations set up throughout The Venetian, we have found that carrying a reusable water bottle is very helpful. It is important to stay hydrated as you walk from session to session, and having a water bottle to refill at stations is a time-saver.
- What to wear: Knowledge does not require formal attire. With the exception of social events and receptions (see below), during the day you want to wear comfortable shoes paired with a business casual outfit. For men, Khaki pants and a button-down dress shirt or collared T-shirt are fine. For women, nice pants and a lightweight blouse will do the trick.
- Things to Consider: Come prepared to Knowledge18 with a 5-10 second pitch about who you are and what brings you to the conference. If you want to create a positive personal impact, you have to make a great first impression.
- Things to Consider: When it comes to great first-impressions, it’s not just about what you say, but how you say it. A warm and confident smile can make all the difference!
During Knowledge18: Top Networking and Social Events
Knowledge 18 will have over 300 breakout sessions and more than 120 hands-on labs for attendees. While we won’t go into detail about the sessions and agenda during Knowledge (You can view the complete Knowledge18 sessions and agenda here ) these are our top picks for Social and Networking events:
- Go-Live Reception
Monday, May 7, 5:00 pm- 7:00 pm, Poolside at the Encore Hotel’s XS Nightclub, rated the #1 nightclub in the U.S!
- Knowledge18 Welcome Reception
Tuesday, May 8, 5:00 pm- 7:00 pm, The Pavilion (Expo Floor)- See Jade at Booth 1226!
- Knowledge18 Party: The Vegas Experience
Thursday, May 10, 7:00 pm- 10:30 pm
Knowledge 18 is sponsoring 3 closing-night parties on the final day of the Conference. It is a choose your own adventure- Knowledge18 attendees can register for any of the following shows, clubs, or dancing venues through their MyEvent Knowledge18 account.
7:30-10:30 Pm Dancing at Drai’s Beach Club- a rooftop, poolside night club
7:00 pm- 9:30 pm Mix it up at TAO restaurant and night club in the Venetian hotel
7:00 pm- 8:30 pm OR 9:30- 11:00 pm Fall in LOVE at the Mirage- Watch the Beatles LOVE by Cirque Du Soleil at the Mirage
During Knowledge18: How to Win an Apple Watch Series 3 + Fun Prizes!
While at Jade Global’s Knowledge18 booth (1226), attendees can partake in our Plinko prize game, where everyone walks away with a prize. Prizes include fidget spinners, cell phone pop sockets, and more! To enter our grand prize raffle, an Apple Watch Series 3, attendees can tweet an answer to the question, “What is your Reason for attending Knowledge18?” @JadeGlobal and to stop by our booth.
Anyone can follow Jade Global’s whereabouts and activity during the Knowledge18 conference using the Twitter hashtag #JadeatKnow18 or visiting our Facebook and LinkedIn pages for Livestream action. The official event hashtag for Knowledge18 is #Know18 and @Know365.
During Knowledge18: What Jade Global Has in Store
If you’re attending Knowledge18 this year, Jade Global’s SMEs will be at Booth 1226 dropping industry knowledge, secrets, tips, and tricks on how to bring your clients’ transformation projects to the Digital era. The ServiceNow practice at Jade Global is headed by Vikas Kapoor, Sr. Consulting Manager, and Rajesh Mudili, AVP Client Services. Overseeing the business unit is Sudipta Bhattacharjee, Executive VP. “Jade works toward helping our clients transform the way service management is delivered throughout the organization. I look forward to sharing our expertise and participating alongside other ServiceNow leaders at such a well-attended, respected event,” remarked Vikas, adding that Jade welcomes Knowledge18 booth attendees from various levels and departments.
Sign up to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Jade Global’s experts at Knowledge18
|Jade Global will be focusing on the following ServiceNow solution areas at our booth: · Application Development · Customer Service Management · Project Portfolio Management · Security Operations|
After Knowledge18: How to Follow-Up and Reset for the Week Ahead
- Look out for emails from ServiceNow and Jade Global about Post-conference access to all Knowledge18 content
- Keep the conversation going by reaching out to individuals/partners you connected with throughout the week- We recommend connecting on LinkedIn and social media immediately after meeting someone, then sending a brief email 1-2 days post-event to schedule a more formal meeting or phone call. Again, 5-7 days later, send a reminder if you have not heard back. Everyone will be sending emails out immediately after the conference, and yours may get lost initially!
- Traveling for a week and being out of sync with your normal day-to-day work routine can take a toll on your body, and mind. To seamlessly bounce back into your work routine before Monday, try to avoid making any big plans or additional travel arrangements immediately after the conference. Use the weekend to refuel and reset for the workweek ahead.
To further connect with Jade Global, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.jadeglobal.com/knowledge18