This document describes the strategy to be adopted during the conversion of data from Legacy System into Oracle Cloud application.
The components that need to be migrated from the legacy system involve both master data and transactional data. Each transactional data component involves accounting and the accounting aspects have been discussed in detail in the coming sections.
- Internal Banks
- Chart of Account Values
- Payable Invoices
- Standard Invoices
- Debit Memo
- Credit Memo
- Expense Reports
- Opening Trial Balance
- Sub ledger data components reconcile with the business data.
- Sub ledger balances reconcile with the general ledger balances.
- General Ledger Trial Balance in sync with the business trial balance
Key inputs to the entire data Transformation include:
- Trial Balance as of the date to be fixed for each company
- Data pertaining to each sub-ledger component.