The rapidly changing digital economy is allowing employers to innovate. Today’s organizations have used the cloud to enable them to accelerate their digital transformations. However, an organization must learn to successfully utilize the data in empowering digital transformation and differentiate themselves.
We understand that your Oracle Hyperion application is mission-critical, helping you deliver your essential reporting requirements. You’ve invested years into your application environment and have done deep customizations and integrations with other apps and components to suit your organization’s needs.
Therefore, starting from scratch, re-architecting, and retraining employees with a new platform (PaaS), or software as a service (SaaS) solution might not make sense. The flexibility to accommodate everything with Oracle Hyperion is the strength of using an infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solution. Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a cloud service offering essential computing, storage, and networking resources on demand.
Jade covers the following services for the Oracle Hyperion Migration Stack:
- Oracle Hyperion Environments Architecture Design
- Develop a conceptual migration model and identify key evaluation points
- Develop Technical Specifications / Infrastructure Design Document
- Migration from on-prem to OCI
- Application validation, Integration validation from Source and Target system
- Create documentation and update all existing scripts to point to the new sources
- System Connectivity from VPN and in Organization network
- Support provided to business users while performing the UAT
- Provide Support after going live for a week