Our Client is a fabless semiconductor company that enables the reception of live, free-to-air analog and digital broadcast television in mobile handsets and other portable consumer devices. Their solutions solve the long-standing technical challenges that have precluded mobile reception of analog broadcast TV, enabling manufacturers and operators to benefit from the convergence of broadcast TV with mobile and portable devices
- To implement integration with WIP tracking 3rd party solution Sirus in phase 1 and replace it with standard B2B solution in phase 2.
- Implement Oracle EBS financials, distribution and manufacturing modules
- Data conversion from QuickBooks to Oracle EBS
- Legacy tier 2 financial systems were not scalable for their complex multinational business
- Existing 3rd party WIP tracking solution did not fit client’s future business needs for outsourced manufacturing with the ability to track cost and financials in one system
- No existence of automatic integration with the financial systems and the manufacturing systems
- Need to implement tier 1 ERP solution in 3 months
The Solution – OBA based R12 Implementation and Jade’s B2B Solution
- Implemented Oracle ERS R12 using Oracle Business Accelerators in 3 months duration.
- Implemented Jade Global’s proprietary B2B solution and retired 3rd party Sirus system
- Automated data conversions for master data and transactional data
- Implemented integration with Sirus
- Improved business process efficiencies and productivity through an integration of Financials, Order Management and Purchasing (Expense and Capital)
- Provided support for future growth
- Provided an integrated and scalable solution for improving visibility into supply chain, shop floor management and vendor integration (B2B)