Case Study Overview:
NE Coatings achieved a breakthrough transformation to align their business with the new modern manufacturing enterprise. This case study illustrates how NE Coatings meets its challenges by implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud.
Client: NorthEast Coating
Industry: Quality Surface Treatment Solutions
About the Client
Pango is the provider of online privacy and security software designed to securely browse information on the web. The company's online privacy and security provide a virtual private network for secure web browsing which is available for various platforms, enabling users to avoid browsing restrictions, whether due to location or government crackdowns.
Products & Services
- Hotspot Shield – High Speed VPN for secure access
- Robo Shield - Stop robocalls and scam calls
- One Password - Log in to sites with one click
- Identity Guard - Protect from identity theft
- Streamline business processes across Finance, Operations and Revenue Management
- Implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP (Financials & Procurement), Dell Boomi
- Integrate 7 different platforms using Dell Boomi for AR Invoice Automation
- Detailed revenue reporting by multiple revenue stream (Platform, Partners, Enterprise etc.)
- Consolidated global financial reporting using unified platform
“Automated revenue recognition for the vast majority of our subscription and advertising businesses. No more manual waterfall schedules! Integrated 7 payment platforms into Oracle: Apple, Google, Google Ads, Vindica, Braintree, Microsoft, and Digital River. In addition to revenue automation, we also implemented purchasing, accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets, and cash management - all of which have some form of automation that will improve our lives and give the company greater visibility over its working capital. Vastly improved speed and accuracy of financial reporting. We can now report consolidated financials within Oracle, having the system combine 12 legal entities across 5 different countries into one combined set of books. This was previously a manual process in excel, and I speak for the team when I say that no one is mad about never having to do that again."
Nicholas Leader – Controller