About the Client:
The client is an enterprise-class Digital Experience Management company, providing visibility and control that power radical improvement in IT and business results. It is a division of a leading semicon company that is focused on end user experience management solutions that can be seamlessly deployed with the company’s solution delivering secure optimized WAN and SD-WAN solutions for fortune 500 clients globally.
Business Requirements: Spin-off End-user Management
- Spinoff end-user experience management SaaS solution Operations of the client and create new systems for the Division/Sister company
- The company’s division was to be set up as a growth company with state-of-the-art cloud-based systems that can scale.
- Current service contracts and professional services projects and associated deferred revenue needed to be transferred into the division’s systems for the selected product base.
- A new corporation division to be built to operate globally across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Transform existing quote data into CPQ quotes & contracts
- Provide user training manual