About the Client
The client is an enterprise-class Digital Experience Management company, providing visibility and control that power radical improvement in IT and business results. It is a division of a leading semicon company that is focused on end user experience management solutions that can be seamlessly deployed with the company’s solution delivering secure optimized WAN and SD-WAN solutions for fortune 500 clients globally.
- Product feature selection was a herculean task
- Challenging timeline of less than 3 months to split the system and have new company ready for business from the 1st day of the new fiscal year
- Continuously changing requirements from business users resulted in tight delivery timelines
- Additional customizations needed to be implemented to support professional services business – internal and external.
- Spinoff end-user experience management SaaS solution Operations of the client and create new systems for the Division/Sister company
- The company’s division was to be set up as a growth company with state-of-the-art cloud-based systems that can scale.
- Current service contracts and professional services projects and associated deferred revenue needed to be transferred into the division’s systems for the selected product base.
- A new corporation division to be built to operate globally across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Transform existing quote data into CPQ quotes & contracts
- Provide user training manual
- Implemented Salesforce: Sales cloud, Service cloud and Communities
- Worked closely with the Apttus professional services team to deliver Apttus CPQ
- Worked with NetSuite partner to implement Salesforce to NetSuite integrations using Boomi iPaaS
- Migrated open transactions, contracts and professional services projects and associated data to NetSuite
- Migrated revenue recognition/RevPro data into NetSuite ARM
- Despite challenging business needs and changing requirements, the solution was implemented on time and within budget
- Improved overall business operations
- Customizations helped improve business efficiencies