Information management, Systems, Network management software
About the Client
Zscaler is an American cloud-based information security company that helps thousands of global organizations transform into cloud-enabled operations. Zscaler provides an architectural approach to secure IT transformation and create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location.
Products & Services
- Platform: Salesforce
- Sales Tools: Apttus CPQ and Salesforce CPQ
- Test Management Tool: Microsoft Excel
- Defect Management Tool: Salesforce Tracker Tool
- End-to-end Testing for Zscaler’s existing Apttus CPQ process that are aligned with As-is business operation
- Test case creation, test execution for following sales processes:
- Create and configure quote
- Validate product rules for 500+ products
- Validate pricing rules for 500+ Products
- Validate quote approvals rules and hierarchy
- Generate proposal document
- Renewal opportunities creations per existing business rules
- Contract amendments/co-terminus
- Test Management in Microsoft Excel
- Defect Management in Salesforce Tracker Tool
Understanding complex business requirement and delivering E2E functional test cases.
Sprint testing done manually on multiple browsers and was expected to be completed in very stringent timelines.
Handling complex workflows based on various criteria and sub-categories.
To ensure that the serial flow of business process is as per the users, roles, profiles and permission sets.
- Created detailed Test Strategy Document covering all aspects of QA
- Created reusable test cases to execute at different iterations of the project lifecycle to validate end-to-end complex flows
- Governance process for business review of requirements and traceability all the way to test cases
- Detailed QA Sprint Sign-off Document covering all QA Metrics
- Post go-live activities and hyper care support
The Business Benefits
- CPQ migration program provided a rich user experience, business value-add features, and Salesforce product roadmap alignment.
- The technology rollout migrated existing Apttus CPQ to the Salesforce CPQ for all its users, which helped in driving sales productivity through visualization, insights, and new productivity features.
- Detailed and well-defined QA processes led to less QA turnaround time to test the system.
- Domain expertise on Salesforce platform helped comprehensive testing of Salesforce CPQ.