About the Client
Client is a leading precision oncology company utilizing its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics to test cancer patients. They have a wide range of products as can be seen below:
The Business Benefits
- Provided Training to Business users across all the regions for all modules.
- Realized the value of Oracle cloud to their Business.
- Financial Business Process Streamlining.
- Stabilized Oracle Cloud environment.
- Streamlined complete end to end business processes across the business practices at ABC.
- Reduced cost of ownership through superior application deployment & maintenance.
- Improved User Interfacing.
- Provided 20+ SOPs on various business processes.
- Providing support on Oracle Cloud Financials and Procurement, OM, Inventory, Costing, Service Contracts
- Implemented FA and Intercompany
- Develop Interfaces & support third party integrations
- Stabilizing the application
- Manual Regression testing of Quarterly Patch Updates
- Ongoing Incident Management
- Prioritized Enhancements up to 200 person hours/month
- Month end Support
Expecting application stability, New rollouts and support.
Operational issues, Accurate Management reporting like reports around Revenue, Master data management.
Implementer failed to implement some nice to have/very important & time saving features.
"Thank you for your tremendous effort bringing our AMEA live on Oracle (Phase 1 & 2)! This will enable us to start maintaining our financial accounts in a sound system which will serve as the foundation for expansion in the future. It also will greatly help us maintain compliance with the SOX requirements now imposed on us. Thank you and I look forward to seeing Phase 3 in the future."
- CFO, Healthcare Company