About the Client:
Client is a High Tech Manufacturing corporation that designs and develops advanced digital imaging technologies and products for use in mobile phones, notebooks, netbooks and webcams, security and surveillance cameras, entertainment, automotive and medical imaging systems. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered out of Santa Clara, California, and having operations across North America, Europe and Asia.
Client recently acquired another business having operations in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan. The key requirement were:
- Implement Oracle Applications EBS 12.1.3 for the new organization in the process areas of:
- Order Management
- Implement country/region specific requirements.
- Retro fit existing processes used by Client in the new business to align with Client processes
- Implement and go live in 2.5 months to meet statutory deadlines.
- The key challenge was the project completion time.
- Need to work with external parties for data and make them adhere to the project timeline.
- Modifying/ Retro fitting existing custom processes and reports to accommodate the new OU.
Thank you for the support you have provided in the last 2.5 months. With your support, we were able to complete the project successfully and went through the first period closing in the new operating unit without major issues.
- Project Manager