Client - Glassdoor, Inc.
Industry - Internet Media
About the Client
Glassdoor operates a user-generated online jobs and career community. It helps employees, job seekers and recruiters find and share information about companies and jobs including company reviews, interview questions, salary reports, CEO approval ratings and benefits. Its information portal holds a growing database of more than 8 million companies. Glassdoor was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Mill Valley, California.
Products & Services
- Sumo Logic
While providing a solution for Glassdoor, Jade Global came across a unique set of challenges. The solution architecture needed to be designed in such a way that the middle ware (Boomi) could integrate with multiple systems from Workday. This required a publish-subscribe (Pub/Sub) pattern containing several subscriber designs.
- The integration needed to be scalable enough to integrate with other systems in the future
- Datasets in NetSuite and Workday needed to be mapped side-by-side
The Head of IT at Glassdoor contacted Jade Global searching for support to integrate Workday data with NetSuite. Glassdoor was looking for a partner who offered both Cloud and support services for multiple different ERP systems. The partner needed to have a deep understanding of not only Workday and NetSuite, but also middle ware.
- Workday to NetSuite Integration
Jade Global’s NetSuite certified team created a custom mapping between Glassdoor and NetSuite to ensure that employee data was correctly integrated. Leveraging Dell Boomi’s expertise and a publish-subscribe model, a solution was created to easily integrate Workday with NetSuite. Both systems were updated with accurate data within the proposed time frame, and all data was synchronized quickly.
As part of the solution, Glassdoor’s master data is synced and integrated with its financial system in one-hour intervals. This process ensures both systems always contain readily available employee data that requires zero processing.
- Jade Global created a mapping between Glassdoor and NetSuite
- Boomi’s pub/sub model was used to integrate Workday with NetSuite
- Employee data made available in NetSuite immediately following the integration
- Glassdoor employees resumed work immediately following the integration
- Streamlined “hire-to-retire" HR life cycle and related processes
- Centralized data management