Upgrading operational efficiency and reducing costs are constant requirements for businesses, as they strive to retain market dominance. Here's how Jade Global helped a global IT leader achieve the same through an Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence.
About the Client:
Riverbed is an American company providing IT services and solutions across the globe, and they are headquartered in San Francisco. The company was formed in 2002. Riverbed provides a variety of services that include Network Visibility, end-user experience management, network performance monitoring, application performance management wide area networks, etc.
Riverbed required a system where they could validate Rosetta net EDI transactions. Along with validating list price for new SKUs in Product Master, Oracle, CPQ, and Partner Outbound API. They also wanted to route the service request to the correct IT support group and smoke test of Prod instance during each production release.
- Validate Partner Rosetta Net EDI Transactions
- Validate List price for New SKUs in Product Master, Oracle, CPQ, and Partner Outbound API
- Routing of a service request to the correct IT support group
- Smoke testing of Prod instance during each production release
Human errors introduced during manual update of new SKU prices in Oracle & CPQ systems
Blockers due to the broken environment, integrations, and application exceptions
Incorrect routing of tickets & longer resolution time
Testing changes in distributor transactions
The Solution & Services
Virtual Partner Assistant
- Virtual Partner Assistant
Price List Comparison
- Price list comparison Bot
AI-based IT Service Ticket Routing
- Instantly route customer service requests to the right group by understanding title and description using NLP and AI engine
- Integrations: Freshservice, Slack, Jira, and confluence
The Business Benefits
JadeGlobal’s Intelligent Automation COE reinforced the paradigm of RPA by creating bots to automate everyday procedures and tasks. Our matured RPA bots have been consistently redefining their business processes resulting in clear business benefits for our clients.
- 100% reduction in production support issues for EDI transactions
- 100% elimination of human errors
- 24x7 operations catering to global requests
- 80% bandwidth freed from repetitive tasks