The client newly acquired a cybersecurity company. It was imperative to implement integrated systems for acquired company’s MSP business. Consulting and implementation services were provided by Jade Global, rated among the top global providers of business process transformation services and technology consulting services.
Computer security and Computer data storage
About the Client
The client is a company providing security, networking and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company's security products include products for protection against email, web surfing, web hackers and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company's networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services and data protection. It was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Campbell, California, United States.
Products & Services
- Security, networking storage products based on network appliances
- Best in class cloud services
- Acquired a Cybersecurity company, a New York-based channel-only provider of extended detection and response (XDR) services
- Services offered by the client are below
- Spam Firewalls
- Web filters
- Load balancers
- Email Archivers
- Web Site Firewalls
- Backup software
- NG Firewalls
- Backup Appliances
The challenge was to address the operational complexities while providing cost-effective and efficient solutions that helped in aligning multiple business functions in real-time.
- Achieve greater alignment between Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams (MSP business).
- Understand the existing ecosystem, adopt the existing business processes, and help transition from multiple systems (Sales, Service, Support & Finance) into the existing systems used by Barracuda
The business objectives for migrating the acquired company onto NetSuite were to achieve greater alignment between Marketing, Sales, and Finance teams and gain processes control. Overall, the goal was to increase transparency and gain better control of processes through a single unified system.
- Enable a unified system for the newly acquired company and the client’s Sales, Marketing, Service & ERP processes
- Transition acquired company’s Business Functions from Great Plains onto the client’s NetSuite ERP
Thanks everybody for all the hard work put into this project. This is by no means a small effort."