About the Client
Bird-B-Gone, Inc. is the world's largest manufacturer of professional bird control products for Commercial, Residential and Industrial Settings.
With over 100 products to choose from, the company now offers everything from its flagship Stainless Steel Bird Spikes to the latest in Laser Bird Deterrent technology. The company’s culture remains committed to delivering “customer first” service, a philosophy that centers on treating customers as friends, responding promptly to requests, and adopting a willingness to always improve.
Bird-B-Gone is headquartered in Irvine, California and founded by Bruce and Julie Donoho in 1992.
- The previous eBridge solution has been disconnected for BirdBGone Integration.
- No Standard Connectors in Boomi for Magento 1.9.
- Complex implementation using SOAP/REST Magento APIs for v1.9
- Extract automation for tax group details
- Complex calculations for product sold as products are sold differently in NetSuite and Magento.
- With the implementation of NetSuite, we need a new solution that will allow orders to sync between NetSuite and Magento Community ver. 188.8.131.52.
- The implementation will reduce labor as Magento orders as currently being manually entered into NetSuite and the previous eBridge solution has been disconnected.
- Products are sold differently in NetSuite and Magento. Integration should cater to this calculation.
- Batch Integration executed manually by Business as per need.
- Faster, cost effective and low maintenance platform
- Streamlined automated transaction among applications
- Reduces manual intervention effort to a great extent
- Scalability and Customizable Architecture to deal with future needs or Technology upgrade
- First Time Right Execution with no defect/- bug leakage to production
- Solution Design to integrate End Points Magento 1.9 and NetSuite.
- Designed and Implemented solution to transform and load Transactional data from Magento 1.9 to NetSuite, which further returned the shipping/tracking info to Magento 1.9.
- In the absence of standard Boomi Connector, Web Server SOAP Client is required to interact with Magento via SOAP API.
- Scheduler and Alert management to ensure the correctness of data flow
- Customized Error handling and Messaging