Client - Centrify Corporation
Industry - Hi-tech
About the Client
Centrify Corporation is a security software development company. They deliver integrated software solutions that centrally control, secure and audit access to cross-platform systems and applications. They are a leader in Zero Trust Solutions, Zero Trust Security, and boast 95% customer retention with over 2,000 happy customers worldwide. Centrify’s services include authentication, MFA for PAM, Privilege Elevation, and Shared Password Management. They are headquartered in Santa Clara, California and were founded in 2004.
Products & Services
- Authentication Service
- Privileged Access Service
- Privileged Elevation Service
- Audit Monitoring and Support
- Privileged Threat Analytics Service
Netsuite had its own challenges. Requirements for data loads were shifting for weeks as the business solidified its approach. No tooling existed for metadata duplication. Both companies decided to change fiscal years in the middle of implementation. These were weathered with ease by an experienced Jade NetSuite team, who made adjustments in real-time to produce a working general ledger, fiscal calendar, workflows, dimensions, and a full set of ready master data.
VP Cloud Operations & IT, Centrify
In October 2018, the VP of IT at Centrify contacted Jade Global, searching for implementation and integration needs. Centrify wanted to implement and integrate its current systems for its newly-established sister company, Idaptive. Centrify was looking for a partner with solid domain knowledge on quote-to-cash flow, Salesforce, NetSuite, and Celigo integration solutions. They wanted a new system for the Idaptive, and it had to be synchronized with the new Fiscal Calendar. The historical data of Centrify needed to be archived as Idaptive had distinct requirements than its Centrify.
- Spinoff Operations of Centrify and create new systems for Sister company Idaptive.
- Spinoffs need to be synchronized with the new Fiscal Calendar.
- Historical data of Centrify needed to be archived.
- New Corporation Idaptive has a different set of reporting requirements.
While providing a solution for Centrify and Idaptive, Jade Global’s project team faced a series of challenges before they could successfully implement the best possible solution. Throughout the project, there were continual changes and requests from the business users regarding data requirements. To remain on track with the promised delivery schedule, Jade Global had to deliver under short time constraints.
Additional requirements changed when Jade Global began integrating Centrify’s NetSuite and Salesforce systems using Celigo since Centrify used outdated software versions in production, the latest version needed to be integrated, which changed the initial integration requirements.
- Challenging timeline of fewer than 3 months to split the system and have new company Idaptive ready for business from 1st day of the new fiscal year.
- Continuously changing requirements from business users resulted in tight delivery timelines.
- Additional customizations were needed for implementation.
- Centrify required its data and processes to be implemented before production in a Sandbox testing environment.
Despite changing business requirements and technical challenges, Jade Global implemented and integrated the solution on time and within the established budget. Jade Global implemented masters and opening balances for Idaptive’s accounts, as well as configured and implemented Salesforce and Celigo. Custom workflows were designed to meet department-specific needs and role-based approvals.
All new processes were first implemented in a Sandbox testing environment and then put into production to ensure double verification that everything was implemented correctly. Idaptive’s fixed asset data was consolidated into one system through the development and implementation of a fixed asset management system.Finally, Jade Global developed and configured additional custom reports throughout the project.
- Replaced outdated software by implementing the latest version of Celigo
- Implemented masters and opening balances for all accounts for Centrify’s new company, Idaptive
- Configuration and implementation of Salesforce and Celigo
- Custom workflows designed as per the business needs of department and role-based approvals
- Fixed asset implementation for Idaptive
- Development and configuration of additional reports