Client - Centrify Corporation
Industry - Hi-tech
About the Client
Centrify Corporation is a security software development company. They deliver integrated software solutions that centrally control, secure and audit access to cross-platform systems and applications. They are a leader in Zero Trust Solutions, Zero Trust Security, and boast 95% customer retention with over 2,000 happy customers worldwide. Centrify’s services include authentication, MFA for PAM, Privilege Elevation, and Shared Password Management. They are headquartered in Santa Clara, California and were founded in 2004.
While providing a solution for Centrify and Idaptive, Jade Global’s project team faced a series of challenges before they could successfully implement the best possible solution. Throughout the project, there were continual changes and requests from the business users regarding data requirements. To remain on track with the promised delivery schedule, Jade Global had to deliver under short time constraints.
Additional requirements changed when Jade Global began integrating Centrify’s NetSuite and Salesforce systems using Celigo since Centrify used outdated software versions in production, the latest version needed to be integrated, which changed the initial integration requirements.
Products & Services
- Authentication Service
- Privileged Access Service
- Privileged Elevation Service
- Audit Monitoring and Support
- Privileged Threat Analytics Service
In October 2018, the VP of IT at Centrify contacted Jade Global, searching for implementation and integration needs. Centrify wanted to implement and integrate its current systems for its newly-established sister company, Idaptive. Centrify was looking for a partner with solid domain knowledge on quote-to-cash flow, Salesforce, NetSuite, and Celigo integration solutions. They wanted a new system for the Idaptive, and it had to be synchronized with the new Fiscal Calendar. The historical data of Centrify needed to be archived as Idaptive had distinct requirements than its Centrify.
- Spinoff Operations of Centrify and create new systems for Sister company Idaptive.
- Spinoffs need to be synchronized with the new Fiscal Calendar.
- Historical data of Centrify needed to be archived.
- New Corporation Idaptive has a different set of reporting requirements.
Netsuite had its own challenges. Requirements for data loads were shifting for weeks as the business solidified its approach. No tooling existed for metadata duplication. Both companies decided to change fiscal years in the middle of implementation. These were weathered with ease by an experienced Jade NetSuite team, who made adjustments in real-time to produce a working general ledger, fiscal calendar, workflows, dimensions, and a full set of ready master data.
Raun Nohavitza, VP Cloud Operations & IT, Centrify
Check out our Boomi Hi-Tech Services
- Hi Tech
- Network Devices
- Enterprise Software
- Social Media
- Boomi Integration Services
- API (Application Peripheral Interface) Integration
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Let your customer unlock the power of your Software Product
- MDM (Master Data Management)
- Boomi Implementation Cost Calculator